Author Topic: Yellow Soles  (Read 2684 times)

Carebear

Yellow Soles
« on: April 07, 2011, 02:04:24 PM »
Today the soles of my feet are yellow, then red, then yellow...the colour of corn niblets. :P

I have Raynaud's Syndrome so I'm assuming that is the cause.  Anyone else experience this?
Sjogren's syndrome, RA,  Raynaud's phenomenon, Celiac Disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Grave's Disease, Fibromyalgia, Osteoarthritis, Osteopenia, Cervical Stenosis

Gabapentin, Methotrexate, Synthroid, Dexilant, Domperidone, Metronidazole, Pennsaid, folic acid.

Daisy1234

Re: Yellow Soles
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2011, 02:11:58 PM »
Hi Carebear:

I have Raynauds as well and never have seen yellow on the soles of my feet.  If I have any yellow on my feet it is usually calluses.  However, from what you are describing, this is entirely different.  Is there any chance you have any thyroid issues?  I would speak to my doctor about this one.

Take care of yourself and hugs,

Daisy

Joe S.

• Fibro, Sjs, RA, CNS, Diabetes, TIA's, ADHD, ptsd
    • Chakra Force
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2011, 02:17:27 PM »
Please have the Dr check it out. There are so many things it could be.
bkn C4 & C5, herniation's 7 n, 5 t, 4 l, Nerve Damage
Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Pantoprazole, Metformin, Furosemide, Glimepiride,
Centrum Silver, Cinnamon, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Inositol, D3, ALA, ALC, Aleve, cistanche
Reiki, reflexology, meditation, electro-herbalism

Carebear

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2011, 02:54:11 PM »
Hi Daisy - Yes I have thyroid disease, however my TSH was just tested and it is in the normal range.

Hi Joe - Of course you are right.  I am seeing my rheumy next week because I've been in a nasty flare this last month so I'll add this to my list.
Sjogren's syndrome, RA,  Raynaud's phenomenon, Celiac Disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Grave's Disease, Fibromyalgia, Osteoarthritis, Osteopenia, Cervical Stenosis

Gabapentin, Methotrexate, Synthroid, Dexilant, Domperidone, Metronidazole, Pennsaid, folic acid.

irish

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2011, 04:27:39 PM »
I have read that people with autoimmune disease have discolored soles of their feet. I noticed that mine will be very deep red at times. I have no clue what normal is though cause I wasn't in the habit of checking out the bottom of my feet or the bottom of other people's feet. lol Irish ;D

Carebear

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2011, 05:23:06 PM »
Ha ha!  ;D Good one, Irish! I don't usually look at my feet either but I couldn't help but notice the dark yellow today when I was showering.

Lauralou

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2011, 07:26:37 PM »
Huh. Another thing to add to my list of symptoms/"odd things" for when I see the rheumy.

I've noticed my soles are yellow sometimes. Esepecially the hard calluses on the bottoms from wearing heels.  I didn't know that was something that could happen with autoimmune's either.