Author Topic: Beware of Trolls!  (Read 3801 times)

Carebear

Re: Beware of Trolls!
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2011, 06:21:34 PM »
Elaine,

Thank you for starting this very interesting thread.  I have thought from time to time about the "trolls among us".  I second guessed myself though, thinking that perhaps I was being judgmental.  And you know, we should always listen to that inner voice, shouldn't we?  ;)

I want to thank the administrators of this forum as well, for keeping this a safe place to visit.
Sjogren's syndrome, RA,  Raynaud's phenomenon, Celiac Disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Grave's Disease, Fibromyalgia, Osteoarthritis, Osteopenia, Cervical Stenosis

Gabapentin, Methotrexate, Synthroid, Dexilant, Domperidone, Metronidazole, Pennsaid, folic acid.

irish

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2011, 09:31:16 PM »
autoimmune, Is there any way that someone can set that employee up so that she gets caught stealing???

My dad owned a restaurant and we had an employee that was stealing. My dad put something on the money that stained her hands and she was caught. The sherriff got involved and dad let her go peacefully but police said that they would come down on her if they ever heard of it happening again.

Well, of all things she got a job working in a bank and for years she did very well and moved up the ladder with promotions. All of a sudden one day years later she left town and the bank called the bank examiners and did a quick audit and guess what----they were missing money big time. She was never found. Her husband had no idea this was going on.

Anyway, it would sure be nice if management where you work would get involved. It is very dicey nowdays cause employees can turn around and sue. Management really needs good documentation. Maybe you could report her for something else. Irish ;D

Patze

« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2011, 07:12:31 AM »
Oh my gosh Autoimmune, thats nuts!  You have to take everything with you just to go to the bathroom?  Wow, that takes some nerve!

Wow Irish, how sad that you give someone a break and then they do that to someone else??  My goodness, and her hubby didn't suspect anything?  Wonder if she was setting up to disappear for good all along?

Patze
Our home page  http://www.sjogrensworld.org/index.html
Live chats  http://sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it - Confucius

The important thing is not to stop questioning ~ Albert Einstein ~

Sero Negative Queen