Author Topic: 1 Week Challenge - begins 3/14  (Read 4280 times)

Bucky

• Global Moderator
Re: 1 Week Challenge - begins 3/14
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2011, 08:07:30 PM »
Day #6 of a 1 week challenge to limit computer time to one hour per day.

Well, I must confess I went over the 1 hr. limit today, just a little . . BUT . . . for a good reason.  I couldn't sleep early, early this morning so I got on the computer.  My niece who is in the Peace Corp was on-line and since she is in sickbay in Germany - very far away from family, I took the extra time to "chat" with her on-line. 

I did some laundry and sorted through some more newspapers today - the pile is getting smaller.   ;D  Yay!  Plus, I worked tonight - so I'm done for the day and getting ready to hit the hay as I have to be at work tomorrow morning at 9 a.m.

Tomorrow, is the last day of this 1-week challenge.  (Yay!!  ;)

hikerknees - many times, I am multi-tasking while I am on the computer - doing laundry and checking things on-line and I haven't been able to do that this week.  Unfortunately, it does seem like I spend a lot of my time doing "chores" around the house - if I don't do them, it doesn't get done.  Oh well. 

Good night everyone . . .

Bucky

Come sit a spell and join in live chat - we serve non-fattening, zero calorie goodies while discussing all kinds of things.  ;D

http://www.sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm   (find our chat times here!)

Bucky

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2011, 07:25:54 PM »
Day #7 of the 1 week challenge of one hour per day on the computer.  Final day of the challenge.  (me smiling and doing the happy dance!   :D)

No big worries for me being on the computer for a long time today - I worked today, went out to dinner with my family and just finished up Sunday night chat.  Time for bed now. 

Will be interested to see how many participated in this one week challenge this time around.

Tomorrow . . . go back to whatever it is you do on the computer - no time limits.   ;D

Thanks for joining me in this little venture.

Bucky
Come sit a spell and join in live chat - we serve non-fattening, zero calorie goodies while discussing all kinds of things.  ;D

http://www.sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm   (find our chat times here!)

Katybarstool

« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2011, 01:57:09 PM »
Well done for sticking with it Mrs Bucky - that certainly was some challenge! I didn't do it with you, but I was interested to see how it went.

Kathyx