Author Topic: Yahoo games  (Read 1461 times)

Bucky

• Global Moderator
Yahoo games
« on: March 02, 2011, 01:30:51 PM »
Do any of our members like to play games on Yahoo?  I come from a "gaming" family - growing up we were always playing card games, board games, word-find books, etc.

I was just wondering if any of you would be interested in playing one-on-one games of Literati (similar to Scrabble) or Dominoes or as friendly competition in Bingo (I play the QuickDaub and Lightning Bingo).

If you suffer from brain fog - I'm not sure you could keep up, as the pace is pretty quick.  I think that is what helps ME - you have to focus, or you get waaaaay behind. 

Back about 10 yrs. ago, there was a group of us (long before I knew any of you, or even knew I had Sjogren's) that met almost nightly for a little friendly competition and conversation playing bingo. It was fun.  I'm not sure what happened to everyone.  I know one gal, Starzchef, has passed away.  There is one gal that I still keep in contact with.

This morning, in the wee hours of 3 a.m. when I couldn't sleep . . . I got on the computer and played several games of bingo.  (I won 7 out of 8!  ;D)

One thing that HAS changed from the 10 yrs. ago . . . it's much harder on my eyes to see the numbers - some of the games I just sit out as it's too hard to focus and find the numbers on the cards (single bingo's).

I just started playing again this week after a long absence (years) . . . I forgot how fun it was.   :D

Anyhow . . . anyone interested?

Bucky
Come sit a spell and join in live chat - we serve non-fattening, zero calorie goodies while discussing all kinds of things.  ;D

http://www.sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm   (find our chat times here!)

CAT1962

Re: Yahoo games
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2011, 09:53:15 AM »
I do have some brain fog, but used to play yahoo games ALL THE TIME (about 3 yrs ago). I do play Pogo and Facebook games, too.. I am up for anything!  ;D When and where!!??

CAT