Author Topic: 1 minute of relief......  (Read 1640 times)

CAT1962

1 minute of relief......
« on: February 15, 2011, 10:15:47 AM »
Yesterday I was sitting at my computer and I suddenly realized that I didn't have ANY muscle or joint pain! (I am sitting here now and feel it.) I was so afraid to move that I just sat and almost cried. I thought of telling someone but no one at my house really gets this stuff, and they would stared at me with that funny look on their faces. So, I whispered, "DON'T MOVE!..Whatever you do, don't move!...ahhhhhhhhhhhh.".....it was amazing. But alas, I had to get up eventually...waiting for another minute of relief with great anticipation!  :)

Joe S.

• Fibro, Sjs, RA, CNS, Diabetes, TIA's, ADHD, ptsd
    • Chakra Force
Re: 1 minute of relief......
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2011, 11:19:30 AM »
Those are wondrous times in our lives. They happen spontaneously. Chasing after them makes us depressed and hopeless. Just enjoy them when they happen.
bkn C4 & C5, herniation's 7 n, 5 t, 4 l, Nerve Damage
Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Pantoprazole, Metformin, Furosemide, Glimepiride,
Centrum Silver, Cinnamon, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Inositol, D3, ALA, ALC, Aleve, cistanche
Reiki, reflexology, meditation, electro-herbalism

Meld256

Re: 1 minute of relief......
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2011, 11:59:21 AM »
Hi CAT,
So glad you were able to enjoy that!  ;D Know what you mean about someone else not understanding...but to us it's a fantastic thing that happens so seldom. We just want to rejoice!!
I realize many people here never have that feeling. I feel so grateful that it happens every once in a great while.  ;)

I hope you begin to have many more good moments.
Melinda