Author Topic: May be a personal question and somewhat explicit  (Read 21668 times)

season

Re: May be a personal question and somewhat explicit
« Reply #60 on: October 21, 2011, 09:50:40 PM »
Nara are you sure its an orgasm? I just never thought of "awful moment" and a "feeling of doom" being in the same sentence as orgasm. I have been to the point of "near fainting," though.   

Waking up the next morning sore all over...........Ah, those were the days. I haven't had one of those mornings since sjogrens slapped me hard.

Narablueeyes

« Reply #61 on: October 22, 2011, 12:34:31 AM »
Nara are you sure its an orgasm? I just never thought of "awful moment" and a "feeling of doom" being in the same sentence as orgasm. I have been to the point of "near fainting," though.   

Waking up the next morning sore all over...........Ah, those were the days. I haven't had one of those mornings since sjogrens slapped me hard.

When I read your question, first I laughed and then I got peeved.  Whatever...yes Season, I'm sure.  Been having them for 30 years.  But it's not with EVERY orgasm, thank goodness. 

season

« Reply #62 on: October 22, 2011, 08:37:30 AM »
Sorry Nara...........I didn't mean to offend.      I was making a funny.   I do apologize.

Narablueeyes

« Reply #63 on: October 22, 2011, 08:45:25 AM »
Sorry Nara...........I didn't mean to offend.      I was making a funny.   I do apologize.

Oh no, no, no!!!  Don't apologize.  For pete's sake!!!  The more I thought about it the more I giggled.  I was amped on my pains med too so I sounded gnarly, it's I who need to apologize. 

Narablueeyes

« Reply #64 on: October 22, 2011, 06:35:38 PM »

I have been feeling so guilty about my reply and sent season an apology.  This is one of my big problems that I am constantly working on:  not letting the pain do the talking for me.  One of my favorite sayings is by Emerson:

‎"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

nancylee

« Reply #65 on: October 28, 2011, 06:59:25 AM »
I am not really sure why and who is apologizing. This is a pretty funny post.

You all take care!!

Diane54

« Reply #66 on: October 28, 2011, 07:16:54 AM »
If I can stay awake past 8pm there is a remote chance.............so tired all the time but we manage!
Sjogren's diagnosed Dec 20, 2010, Hypothyroid, Diabetes 2, Autoimmune Hepatitis, Mitral Valve  Prolapse, Gerds, Antiphospholipid Syndrome,  Synthroid, Paxil, Prilosec, Evoxac, Plaquenil, Tramadol, Simvistatin, Restasis, Baby Asprin, vitamin D, Januvia, Amlodipine, Gabapentine