Author Topic: EPSON?  (Read 2631 times)

Dolly Dimples

EPSON?
« on: December 07, 2010, 03:47:58 PM »
  Hi all,
    To all of you who know Epson, Ive' missed his postings for a awhile now , then I noticed he posted on the thread "what are your worst fears"
       He sounds a good deal worried , said he was waiting for test results due today.

I  hope he sees this and lets us know how things are ,
              i have so missed his wisecracks ,and dont know how he kept so cheery during all the problems he has had to cope with.

I do hope he is OK, and things are not as bad as he feared ..
                              Sending him positive vibes and all good wishes, Bless him
                                           Dolly  

ohiolady

Re: EPSON?
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2010, 04:16:11 PM »
I was thinking the same thing that he was expecting bad test results.  He has battled bladder cancer and I sure hope he is okay.  Epson, we'd like to hear from you so we know how you are doing.

Hoping everything is okay.

Anna
SJS  Hashimoto's   Mild Raynauds  GERD  Gastroparesis
Restasis, Evoxac, Dexilant,  Domperidone, Zofran and Synthroid. Fish Oil, Vit D and B12  R lipoic acid,  Acetyl L Cartnine, Vitamin B1, and The Perfect Food Green and Fruit supplement

Kidney Cancer Survivor   
Female   Age: 62

Diane54

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2010, 05:10:04 PM »
OhioLady, what part of Ohio? I am from the Cleveland area. (Sorry not trying to hijack the thread!)
Sjogren's diagnosed Dec 20, 2010, Hypothyroid, Diabetes 2, Autoimmune Hepatitis, Mitral Valve  Prolapse, Gerds, Antiphospholipid Syndrome,  Synthroid, Paxil, Prilosec, Evoxac, Plaquenil, Tramadol, Simvistatin, Restasis, Baby Asprin, vitamin D, Januvia, Amlodipine, Gabapentine

ohiolady

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2010, 06:24:56 PM »
Diane,

I'm about 45 miles south of Sandusky.  So, not too far from you.  I believe Epson is from the Cleveland area so it kind of pertains to the thread. :)

Anna
SJS  Hashimoto's   Mild Raynauds  GERD  Gastroparesis
Restasis, Evoxac, Dexilant,  Domperidone, Zofran and Synthroid. Fish Oil, Vit D and B12  R lipoic acid,  Acetyl L Cartnine, Vitamin B1, and The Perfect Food Green and Fruit supplement

Kidney Cancer Survivor   
Female   Age: 62