Author Topic: Had to put my beloved dog down yesterday and have gone into a flare  (Read 4194 times)

Cricket

Re: Had to put my beloved dog down yesterday and have gone into a flare
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2010, 07:58:17 PM »
Daisy
I am so sorry for your loss.  Be as kind to yourself as you were to Jake.  Take care, Cricket
Female 64 yrs. old with:~Lymphoma ~SJS~, Fibro, Neuropathy, Spinal  Stenosis, Degenerative Discs, Shingles Arthritis, Hypo-thyroid.
Rituxan, Synthroid, Lopressor, Vasotec, Zantac, Zyrtec, evoxac, Lexapro, Neurotin, Ambien, Zanaflex, Voltarm, Vicodin, fish oil, Centrum vit.,  CoQ10, vit. D, Miralax

lynnmarie219

Re: Had to put my beloved dog down yesterday and have gone into a flare
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2010, 08:31:24 PM »
((((((((((((Daisy))))))))))

Im so sorry for your loss of Jake...I surely know that deep pain as our pets definately are part of the family. Try to find comfort in the fact that you gave him a good and happy life and also gave him the most unselfish gift of all when his time came to an end. You were with him when when he needed you and held him as he quietly went to sleep for the last time to be out of pain forever.

Its so very sad....so please let yourself grieve as much as you need to...but also try to remember all the good times you and Jake had....the fun and silly times...the restful and peaceful times. He is no longer in pain or suffering....you were a good mom to him! Thank you for rescuing him and giving him a wonderful life! Now remember to take good care of yourself as well!   

Hugs to you my friend....