Author Topic: Suspicious Mammogram  (Read 4993 times)

SjoGirl

Re: Suspicious Mammogram
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2014, 04:35:26 PM »
Thanks Irish, I have definitely been in a fog today. I went out this afternoon to run errands and drove around aimlessly for a while. I ended up looking around Ulta for a while, it was a good diversion.

Parched I am so sorry to hear about your situation. I will be thinking positive thoughts about your situation.

Thanks again everyone!
Raynauds, sero-negative RA, Primary SjS, osteopenia, degenerative disc disease, disc protrusions,stenosis, Carpal tunnel,  poly neuropathy, myoclonus, hiatal hernia, esophagitis, viral infection, Leukopenia. Restasis, Vitamin D, B12, Evoxac, Lanzoprezole, calcium acetaminophen.

eija

• Serious case of hum-disease!
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2014, 03:34:02 AM »
Am determined to try to be at peace until then -- I'm too exhausted to get worked up over it.

So sorry for you. I think I know some how you feel, with my cyst. And I too am too exhausted to stress about it... I'm praying everything will turn out for the better for both of us. And for Parched, too.

Female, 52, in Finland
Sjögren's, fibromyalgia, Hashimoto, depression, migraines, pressure urticaria, mild Raynaud's, MCS...
Cymbalta, Tyroxin, Oftagel drops

parched

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2014, 01:02:04 PM »
SjoGirl,

I have been thinking about you today,  Hope all goes well with your follow up.

Positive thoughts your way!
Parched

cccourt1942

• Suffered from numerous symptoms for about 25 years
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2014, 03:10:55 PM »
So many to reply to..but this is for first msg in this thread: Elaine.
   I am widowed, have lived  a quiet life since my husband died.  I really don't have to do anything.  Small circle of friends.  In the very short time I have been diagnosed, I am close to being a recluse.  I am working on my mental game.  The truth is, talking is just such a chore.  It has been for several years, but I just thought it was normal...well...abnormal normal.
   But Elaine:  you had Medrol and didn't take it?  Girlfriend....if I were a drug addict it would be for Medrol.   :)  I was warned about taking it at least 30 years ago...so take with extreme caution.  If I felt as glum AND really sick as you, I would pop one of those babies and rewatch Downton Abbey! 
    All that being said:  IT IS COLD ALL OVER EVERYWHERE.  I am bundled up as I type...with heavy socks on my feet AND typing with gloves on. 
     You are such an inspiration;  take that Medrol and get through this.  Because as you have reminded us--this too shall pass.  And then...spring, glorious spring!!
Sjogren's, Psoriasis, Hashimoto's, Osteoporosis, Osteoarthritis, Cold hands/feet,  fatigue,  pilocarpine-25 mg , Restasis, Plaquenil, Low dose Prednisone (2-3 mg daily) Xylimelt, Citrucel, Alcon-Naturale, Tears,Omega 3, Vit.D, Caltrate+D3, Fosamax, CoQ10, Zinc, Oxtellar. Levothyroxene