Author Topic: Realized something today  (Read 5683 times)

susanep

• Each Day Is A Miracle !
Re: Realized something today
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2010, 08:39:33 PM »
I am so so happy for you. That is absolutely wonderful news. You go girl. Well, maybe I shouldn't have put it that way. ;D

susanep
Sjogren's, Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hypothyroid, Fibro, Sleep Apnea, Diabetes 2, Asthma, and Gerd.  (Meds I take) Omeprazole, Pilocarpine, Levothyroxine, Effexor, Cpap, Aspirin, Mobic, Prilosec,, Xanax, Restasis, Systane,Vitamin D3, Plaquenil, Gabapentin, Provigil , Advair, Nasonex, and Proventi

Epson

« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2010, 10:23:49 PM »
Yes, we take simple thing like a normal functioning bladder or bowel for granted until some thing goes wrong with them.  The heart and brain get all the glory.

When is the last time you heard a beautiful poem about your bowels or bladder, the splendor of a good movement or a pee that doesn't hurt?  The answer is never.  I think we should have a postage stamp or a coin with a bladder or colon on it, we should start a letter writing campain to congress asking for recognition of the great work of our inner workings. Most members of congress  are full of crap, so I think they can relate to our quest to immortalize the bladder and colon.

Katybarstool

« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2010, 11:45:58 AM »
Epson

;D ;D ;D

Kathyx

Bucky

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2010, 10:55:31 AM »
Epson . . you crack me up!!    ;D

Come sit a spell and join in live chat - we serve non-fattening, zero calorie goodies while discussing all kinds of things.  ;D

http://www.sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm   (find our chat times here!)

harrigan

« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2010, 12:37:55 PM »
Kathy, so pleased that at last you are able to 'function' without thinking too hard about it.  You have come through so much to get to this stage and I've always been impressed by your stoicism and perseverance.  Thankyou for being such a great role model http://  Sending you lots of love and hoping you are still managing to take it easy getting back to work  Xx Ailsa
Female, 54
Diagnosed with Sjogrens March 09; Rheumatoid Arthritis February 2010
Meds: abatacept, Methotrexate injections , Folic Acid, Amitriptyline, Ozepramole, Tramacet, Glandosane & Viscotears.

lynnmarie219

« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2010, 01:27:55 PM »
(((((((Kathy)))))

So glad to hear your good news and it is a HUGE achievement that you persevered through it all! I admire you for the positve attitude you kept through it all!

I agree that we take SO much for granted until we lose it. Then we realize what we do really have and how lucky we really are to have it!

Katybarstool

« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2010, 12:45:40 PM »
You are all so sweet - THANK YOU!!! You make me feel so positive.

Kathyx

bloodless

« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2010, 01:52:39 PM »
PARTYON KATY!
I miss the good old days. Things were more like they used to be back then.

Sjogrens, Lupus, Fibro, GERD