Author Topic: Sugarfree hard candy  (Read 1764 times)

bjnc

Sugarfree hard candy
« on: June 14, 2010, 09:24:32 AM »
Hi all,

Just to let you know, I've found a package of sugarfree lemon drops at Walgreen's (Walgreen brand) for only 99 cents.  They're actually called Lemon Discs.  They're quite good. 

I've also found sugarfree Jolly Ranchers at Walmart in the candy section with the sugarfree candy.

Becky
Female 56, diagnosed with Psoriatic Arthritis 1986; also have Undifferentiated Connective Tissue Disease (in my case, a combination of Lupus and Sjogren's), Grave's Disease. Remicade, (a biologic for Ps. Arthritis), Arava, Cymbalta, Evoxac, Trazodone, Synthroid; Miralax

ErinG

Re: Sugarfree hard candy
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2010, 10:13:42 AM »
Thanks Becky.

I really like the Tic Tac Big Chill mints.  I've had the paradise mint, but they also come in cherry.  They have xylitol, which my dentist recommended, so they are a good alternative to chewing gum because I have TMJ. 

Erin

gurs

Re: Sugarfree hard candy
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2010, 08:22:22 AM »
Be careful,....alot of those sugar free candies have sorbitol and mannitol as sweetners..and they can cause major stomach distress. I never had so much gas/bloating in my life.
Alot of gum also has it too...I always read the labels now.
52 years old.Primary SS, Lupus, Raynauds, POTS, Hormone issues from Hyster-menopause, systemic candida,osteoporosis,Gastroparesis, chronic neuropathy, migraines, sinus/dental issues. selective immune def/low t-cells.
Prednisone & medrol , plaquenil, diflucan, bio-estrogen creams,many supplements