Author Topic: I am reminded to cover up!  (Read 1310 times)

Joe S.

• Fibro, Sjs, RA, CNS, Diabetes, TIA's, ADHD, ptsd
    • Chakra Force
I am reminded to cover up!
« on: May 18, 2010, 04:04:48 AM »
Yesterday was a beautiful day. I thought I would get out and run a couple of errands. I drove to the bank, picked up supplies for the garden and filled the tank of the van with gas in the morning. In the afternoon I dropped off a letter filled the tank of the car with gas and went to teach my class before driving home. In the evening I drove to home depot and Menards to check on insulation for the house. Most of the night I suffered from sun burn pain on my upper body. I had worn my hat and long sleeve shirt.

Today I will go to find out if Gander Mountain has UV clothing in my size. What surprised me was 1) that I was not out that long 2) the UV indicator beads barely reacted to the amount of sun I got. (The UV beads are something that we hand out to the kids in Mad Science to tell them when to use sun block).

Oh well, maybe I have learned my lesson. I know that yesterdays shirt will be washed and sent to good will.
bkn C4 & C5, herniation's 7 n, 5 t, 4 l, Nerve Damage
Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Pantoprazole, Metformin, Furosemide, Glimepiride,
Centrum Silver, Cinnamon, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Inositol, D3, ALA, ALC, Aleve, cistanche
Reiki, reflexology, meditation, electro-herbalism