Author Topic: all pony, horse animals lovers  (Read 2513 times)

Bernice

all pony, horse animals lovers
« on: May 05, 2010, 08:25:45 AM »
http://www.tangle.com/view_video?viewkey=651a4c1b779b06316ff9

I thought of you when I saw this!

Today's lesson for me!
I thought to myself "what purpose could this one have, what on earth can you do with this? It's no more than a dog and a small one at that! You can't ride it", then I noticed the joy it brought to the people.

As most of you know I'm not an animal lover, not a real hater of them either, just afraid of them and prefer not to have them around me much! But I think for some reason watching this made me at least understand others that are animal lovers. Now this don't mean I'm ready to have them jumping on me and stuff, just that I can understand a little better.

Think it was meant to be one of those learning lessons for me cause that was such a strange thought to have about something living!

It is cute!

beverley

Re: all pony, horse animals lovers
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2010, 11:19:14 AM »
Never underestimate the power of the cute and cuddly!  I have just got two 7 week old labradoodle puppies.  They are adorable, exhausting and demanding, but I haven't felt this happy for a long time ...

Beverley

lesmom

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2010, 02:15:12 PM »
We raise quarter horses and are just starting to foal- I love watching the babies just learning to get their spindly legs up and under themselves to learn to walk, let alone run! We deal with enough bad feelings in our life that we certainly have to find what it is that brings us joy, Bernice. Thanks for sharing! That mini is a cutie- I might have to tell my hubby we'll have to add that to our herd of horses!

Hugs,
Leslie

Nans

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2010, 02:58:56 PM »
We raise Alpine dairy goats and I may be biased but baby goats are just about the cutest things going.  Talk about joy - I love to watch the kids when they go outdoors for the first time.  The way they run, jump and cavort exudes joyfulness!  We bottle raise our kids so they are extremely friendly and consider me Mom.  Makes it worth all the work.

mac

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2010, 03:23:52 PM »
Bernice, can't thank you enough for the warm fuzzy.  My daughter has loved horses all her life and (fortunately) has married into a family who raises them.  They are foaling also but sadly they lost the first because he was a month early, the second has a 'blemish' which will keep her from being able to show or breed, and they are awaiting the 3...any day now. 
I am trying to send her the link but wasn't working so do you mind if i cut and paste from your note?

Nans, my husband was looking for a used boat a few years ago and one at which he looked also had a baby goat out in the yard, so being bored...and an animal lover, picked him up and held him while the guys took care of business.  I was heartbroken when we left.  Not because he didn't get the boat but because I had to leave that little goat.  He was just adorable as he slept in my arms!

navydad

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2010, 12:10:04 PM »
I never thought I would get another dog,, but when a 3 year old Doxie was on craigs list,, I went and saw him,, it was love at first site,,, He is the most lovable dog I have ever seen,, loyal to a fault,, at my side constantly, and loves to cuddle with me,, although hes a short hair,, he does shed quite a bit, looks like a barber shop floor when I sweep the kitchen and living room,, my only complaint is he is the most hard headed dog I have ever run across,, he goes outside and no matter how many times you scream his name,, he will ignore you,, but he knows when I am not feeling well,, sits at the foot of my bed and whines till i pick him up,, then its cuddle time,,

Patze

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2010, 05:34:07 PM »
Wow, great video Bernice!

Patze
Our home page  http://www.sjogrensworld.org/index.html
Live chats  http://sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it - Confucius

The important thing is not to stop questioning ~ Albert Einstein ~

Sero Negative Queen

harlin

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2010, 09:17:00 AM »
Bernice that is the cutest thing I have ever seen!

navydad

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2010, 10:59:22 AM »
almost lookslike a cow