Author Topic: Plainfield Illinois Area Support Group  (Read 2217 times)

AGreyLowry

Plainfield Illinois Area Support Group
« on: March 30, 2010, 06:39:54 AM »
I'd like to invite anyone that lives in the Plainfield, Illinois area to attend our monthly Support Group meetings.

Our meetings are the 3rd Thursday evening of every month.

If you would like additional information please contact me.

Audrey

lynnmarie219

Re: Plainfield Illinois Area Support Group
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2010, 07:36:55 PM »
Is this a group specifically for Sjogrens?  Or autoimmune issues is general?

Just wondering...I only live a little over an hour from Plainfield but have family there...so I'm up in that area on occasion.

packers911

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2010, 04:28:09 PM »
I am new to this site and appreciate any assistance or suggestions.

I was wondering if the support group meets every month?  Also, do you have any recommendations for a GOOD rheumatologist in the area.  I too live about 45 min from Plainfield but willing to travel to anyone.  I was fired by my Rheum. out of Dreyer for missing 2 appts but I have been in a flare up for almost 6 weeks.  I appreciate any suggestions as I feel so alone and work is NOT understanding whatsoever.

Thanks,  Renee

lynnmarie219

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2010, 07:19:14 PM »
Hi Renee,

Welcome to Sjogrens World!

I haven't heard back anymore on this post but it does say they meet monthly and was only posted about a month ago...but I cant say for sure as I was wondering the same thing.  :)

One thing is for sure....when you are here you don't have to feel alone anymore....we have boards that you can message people from all over the world on and you can also chat in real time...and everyone here is very friendly and really does understand. So I'm glad that you found us!

Can you start a new post under the New Members section and tell us a little more about yourself? I'm sure you will get all kinds of responses, support, and welcomes!

WELCOME!!