Author Topic: 26 Years Old and Have Sjogren's  (Read 5575 times)

Bernice

Re: 26 Years Old and Have Sjogren's
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2010, 09:00:50 PM »
Reading you guy's posts remind me of my younger years. I was first dxed when I was in my twenties soon after having my second child. Boy do I remember those monthly pains, I ALWAYS knew when my cycle was about to start I would have pain in my right leg, never failed. Only for me giving being pregant was always rough too, had few miscarrages and on high risk with the three I gave birth to.

BUT! Other than the pain at start of cycles I lived and enjoyed my life and children, so to say that you will not be able to do the same is not necessarily true and it's not fair to yourselves cause you will convince yourself of that. Shoot I forgot all about SJS while raising my kids, was determined I did not have time for it. When something hurt I dealt with it and went on with my life. Had a blast with my kids and was always the one with most energy.

It took 20 some years for it to get me down and I really think if I had not stopped dancing and working which caused weight gain it wouldn't have gotten me then!
L I V E!!!!!!!!!!!  E N J O Y !!!!!!!!

beautifulkrissy026

Re: 26 Years Old and Have Sjogren's
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2010, 09:04:23 AM »
Wow how crazy is that my right leg and hip are probably my biggest problem areas. I also had problems with both of my pregnancies and after each one I've gotten worse.  It's very hard for me to do things with my kids, I have no energy. I have all I can do to keep up with the neccesary things.
ErinG,
I know what you mean about the back pain to. I've tried for many years to get it under control (chiropractors, therapy, etc.) it just don't work. I'm starting to come to the realization that I will just spend the rest of my life dealing with everything, because it's not like I can fix it.
Kristine