Author Topic: Symptoms of the Tongue  (Read 8170 times)

eyeamdry

Re: Symptoms of the Tongue
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2010, 02:06:09 PM »
I have numb lips (that can move to the tongue at times) and other parts of my face.  I also have the mouth that feels like an army went through it--but that's not all they did when they went through.  Aarugh.  This comes from the stomach, I believe and i do not have GERD.  I think my insides are rotton.  Well, that's the best I can think of.  We all seem to have alot of things we'd rather not have.

I also think the doctors truly don't know about all the weird things we experience and just give a nod, or say "probably."

Lucy

Rostradamus

Re: Symptoms of the Tongue
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2010, 02:47:24 PM »
It's been awhile, been brutal. Yes tongue problems: little white spots that hurt terribly, Lupus people get them too. I've found no one with anything sure fire. I've tried many things, many. Most helpful so far: alchohol free mouth wash, Bioteen mouth wash, Neosporin lip treatment even inside mouth, pure coccoa butter to coat, also chewable acidophilus for oral thrush.  Then there's the painful help to heal more quickly; brush tongue with salt on oral candidas,and 10% Rue fennel tinture JUST a small spot on the small white sores. It can make the differences of a few days when bad instear of 10 to 14. Also yougurt to coat and sooth. A good normal flora. I use my home made with stevia instead of sugar. Yeast loves sugar and sweet alchohols. I've also popped  a Fish, Flax, Borage oil capsule and let it coat everything to sooth. OK, it has a light samon flavor.  Almost forgot! one of the most pleasant things for the start to moderate oral candidas. Sip red wine; it will stain the candidas and inhibit it's growth and can help a sore throat. Glad I remembered; I think I'll do some now. My tongue is so bad I talk funny.  Best hopes that one of these tricks helps some of you.  My prayers and blessings always,  Rostradamus  P.S  Not only is male Sjogren,s fairly rare. I found out from a chart that I'm 1 in over 5 million in amore positive area. At least there is that.  We must treasure each precious little thing, for we know how much most poeple take  for granted...where's my eye drops?