Author Topic: ***Excellent Sjogren's/autoimmune article in Ladies Home Journal (March)***  (Read 2509 times)

gurs

WOW...we have been heard!!! super article..just cried when I read it.

March 2010 issue of Ladies Home Journal...page 134.

Gursie
52 years old.Primary SS, Lupus, Raynauds, POTS, Hormone issues from Hyster-menopause, systemic candida,osteoporosis,Gastroparesis, chronic neuropathy, migraines, sinus/dental issues. selective immune def/low t-cells.
Prednisone & medrol , plaquenil, diflucan, bio-estrogen creams,many supplements

Poochie

Thanks Gurs for the heads up.  I think a couple other members spotted it also.  I will definitely see if I can get a copy once I'm able to get out to the store again. :D

That could be Spring...........................possibly Summer.  ;D

It's wonderful to see the news media is starting to notice this disease. 

Thanks again,

Hugs, Pooh

fatburningmachine

Thanks for the heads up!!  I don't take that magazine and wouldn't have bought it if you hadn't mentioned it.

Epson

This must be a girlie thing, I don't get it.  The only thing I want to read is that there is a cure for Sjogren's and I don't need an article  to validate my illness to others.  Oh, now I get it, what a great read for all those doctors that know less about Sjogren's then their patients, bring one to the doctors office, now I get it ;)

valene2009

My mom told me about it..i can't wait to read this weekend!! 

lynnmarie219

I think any kind of information that gets out there to others is great news! The more exposure the better!

fatburningmachine

maybe we should all write to the editor of the magazine and thank them for the article and ask for more.

Pisces24

Hey - Has Sjogrens been on Dr OZ yet?