Author Topic: Is anyone still able to run at all?  (Read 9396 times)

selavy59

Re: Is anyone still able to run at all?
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2010, 04:58:59 AM »
The first of my symptoms were painful hip joints. Had to give up running. I went to the doctor and he said take a few aspirin and it'll clear up. That was 19 years ago.

Navigator

Re: Is anyone still able to run at all?
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2010, 06:28:19 AM »
I gave up jogging  (never was a runner) not because of joint problems but because my mouth becomes an uncomfortable desert if I breathe thru my mouth.  I keep my mouth shut now as much as possible (I'm sure some people prefer me that way)....but even talking for any length of time dries me out.  I find hiking and walking with water bottle along the most I can do.  I also found I got dizzy with strenuous exercise of any length of time...wierd.  Does anyone have a solution to the desert mouth when exercising strenuously???  I also have taken up WII because the water bottle is right there....I need constant water.
Hashimotos thyroiditis, Primary SJS, IBS, autoimmune hearing loss, leucopenia, arthritis,asthma.
Synthroid, Plaquenil, Crestor, Evoxac,Vit D , Fish Oil, Restasis, Daily Walking, Sleep, Baby aspirin, Probiotic, avoid gluten,dairy and sugar, hearing aide, gratitude, big dog