Author Topic: Hello again! I'm happy to be back.  (Read 2555 times)

jennersea

Hello again! I'm happy to be back.
« on: July 24, 2010, 04:09:41 PM »
Hi, I'm back. I was a member a number of years ago and took some time off to go back to school. I've  always enjoyed this site and am glad to see that some of you are still here. I have RA, SS, lung, neuro, diabetes from the years on prednisone and a little bit of everything else, or so it seems. During school years I had shingles, cataract surgery and a hip replacement after being told by 8 orthopedists I had less than a 10% chance of it being successful, I found 1 doc affiliated with a med school with a different technique and everything went great. Besides looking for part-time work using my new degree, I have been kayaking for the last few summers and loving it. I had 3 daughters marry and now I have a granddaughter that is without doubt the most beautiful and smartest child ever born. (Not prejudiced more than any other grandmother.) That's me in a small nutshell. I look forward to being a part of this great site again.
J ;D

lynnmarie219

Re: Hello again! I'm happy to be back.
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2010, 05:51:00 PM »
Welcome back!

It sounds as if you have been quite busy over the last few years....good for you!

Gerty

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2010, 11:27:36 PM »
Hello im new did not know you back then but very nice to meet you

Carolina

• —if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne R.
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2010, 05:58:22 AM »
Welcome back, Jennersea:

Looking forward to your posts.

Kisses

Carolina
Female-Elaine,79-CVID-pSJS-WMD (Eylea) C-PN-CAD-Osteoarth-SFN-Knee/Shoulder Degeneration-SIBO-Act.Purpura-Tinitus-Meniere's-Hiatal Hernia-Achalasia-Hand Surgeries, UTI's-Braces/Walker-IVIG Gamx-Medrol-Gabapentin-Atenolol-Pilocarpine-LDN-Nasonex-Lipitor-Estrogel-D-Mannose-NAC-Om. 3-Naltrexone-Esomep.

Dolly Dimples

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2010, 07:13:04 AM »
  I too welcome you back Jennersea,
       Lovely to hear that you are good , lets pray you stay that way and wont "need " us much
                       but  stay tuned, Dolly

Patze

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2010, 12:21:20 PM »
Let me also welcome you back, and I'm so glad to hear that you're doing so well!!!  And let's not mention that pretty grandbaby either! ;D

Patze
Our home page  http://www.sjogrensworld.org/index.html
Live chats  http://sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it - Confucius

The important thing is not to stop questioning ~ Albert Einstein ~

Sero Negative Queen