Author Topic: Hi im new:-)  (Read 6927 times)

lynnmarie219

Re: Hi im new:-)
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2009, 04:30:53 PM »
Hi Wicked and Welcome to Sjogrens World!

Please take all the time you need to look around the site at the various topics (you can use the search feature on the top left hand side of the page if you want to) and if you still have a question...feel free to ask...someone will always be around to offer advice and personal experiences.

This is a safe and comfortable place where people really do understand and get it because we have all been there in one form or another. Sjogrens is very individual and there aren't too many of us that present with the exact same symptoms...but can usually still relate it to something that we have experienced that is very similar.

Welcome to the family!

kwolfsheimer

« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2009, 11:23:09 AM »
Hi Wicked,

Like you, I have also had this dreadful disease for 11 years and only recently was diagnosed.  I am also new to the board so we will be learning together.

Best of luck,
Kelly

JannaLee

« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2009, 07:08:19 PM »
Howdy do Wicked!?  I live in Minnesota, USA.

It's real nice to meet you! 

This is the best and most accurate place I've found to learn about Sjogren's and the slew of accompanying maladies we often share.

I'm about ready to change dentists because I can't get my guy to care either.  He doesn't seem interested in learning about Sjs and how it should be dealt with.  Meanwhile my front tooth is CRUMBLING!!

About the fatigue!!!  I have the worst fatigue!  It's so debilitating and makes me feel isolated and depressed!  Plaquenil has helped me with that, but not taken it away.  I guess I would say the Plaq helps me get out of bed MOST days, but not always.

I've read all about purpura and am so sorry to hear you are dealing with it right now.  I've had millions of small red dots that do not hurt on the tops of my thighs for the past couple months now.  I think it's petechia.  How did yours start?

Looking forward to knowing you better!
Janna