Author Topic: Jenna is having a flare  (Read 4194 times)

jonnell

Jenna is having a flare
« on: June 21, 2009, 08:16:18 PM »
Could everyone please keep Jenna in there thoughts and prayers please she is going thru a very bad flare right now.  High fever, sore throat, vomitting and pure exhaustion.  We think it was brought on by the heat.  She has been sleeping on and off for 2 days.  I wish we would find a cure for this darn disease.

KJ

Re: Jenna is having a flare
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2009, 09:23:32 PM »
Hi Jonnell,

Poor Jenna, and poor you!  Tell her that my children and I will be praying for her each day until she feels better.  Hugs to you.

My kids and I would love to make Jenna a sock monkey.  If that is okay, then please pm me an address that we can send it to (it does not have to be your home address if you do not feel safe about it, it could be sent to your post office for pick up).

Kellie

harrigan

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2009, 10:23:23 PM »
Hope Jenna is starting to feel better soon.   You sure it is a flare and not a bad dose of tonsilitis though?  It sounds very similar to how my children were with tonsilitis and only the right antibiotic will clear it.

Hope she start to pick up soon and you can both get some rest!  xx Ailsa
Female, 54
Diagnosed with Sjogrens March 09; Rheumatoid Arthritis February 2010
Meds: abatacept, Methotrexate injections , Folic Acid, Amitriptyline, Ozepramole, Tramacet, Glandosane & Viscotears.

jonnell

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2009, 01:11:58 PM »
Thank you

jaygee

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2009, 01:27:06 PM »
I especially don't like to think of such a young little lady suffering like this.  Hope she is feeling brighter very soon.  xx

cport

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2009, 01:31:58 PM »
OH HOW AWFUL BLESS HER. WILL DEFINATLY BE THINKING OF YOU BOTH.

I SAW RHEUMY TODAY WHO SAID THAT YES THERE IS ACTUALLY A HEREDITORY FACTOR TO SJS AND YES SHE THINKS THERE IS A POSSIBILITY MY THREE YEAR OLD HAS SJS. SHE WANTS ME TO HAVE HER TESTED SO WAS PLEASED SHE DIDN'T JUST DISMISS ME AS A PARANOID MOTHER.

MY DAUGHTER WENT TO BED THIS AFTERNOON FOR A TWO HOUR SLEEP AND A FEVER. SHE'S FINDING THE HEAT DIFFICULT TO COPE WITH TO.
I HOPE AND PRAY THAT YOUR LITTLE ONE IS FEELING BETTER SOON. IT MUST BE AWFUL FOR THE LITTLE ONES BECAUSE THEY CAN'T UNDERSTAND AS MUCH. ALL MY LOVE XXXX

jonnell

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2009, 01:48:14 PM »
C Port Jenna was the same age when she was diagnosed, I will warn you it is a long depressing haul, but having people to talk to makes it easier.  I hope that she feels better soon please keep in touch with me private message me it you want.  hugs, kissess and lots of love to you and your daughter.

beverly jane

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2009, 01:58:47 PM »
 GB your sweet little girl.  and may he give you the strength  and piece to help her through this.

Poochie

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2009, 04:16:14 PM »
Hang in there Jenna, there are lots of people sending you good thoughts and prays.  Rest, try to stay cool and let your body revive itself.  Ask Mom to get you some popsciles, Lucy, Epson and a lot of us think they are the best meds you can buy without a prescription.  ;D

Take care Little One, we are pulling for you.

Lots of Hugs from the Pooh

Dolly Dimples

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2009, 04:32:41 PM »
  I second all the good thought's and wishes for young Jenna.

Also pray that Jonnell keeps her strenghth and faith up..

Awful that our litle ones have to endure  this, when we adults know what they are feeling like..

sometimes it kinda questions ones belief in  ?

Hang in there Jenna, and Momma.. Love Dolly.X

jonnell

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2009, 04:44:10 PM »
Thank you guys we love you all.  She is feeling a little better but I might call the Rhumy tomorrow she has petechia all around and under her eyes, not sure what that is from, any one else experience this?

Poochie

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2009, 08:04:34 AM »
Jonnel, call anyway and report this.  Even if it isn't anything at least her rheumy will know what's going on.  He/she may want to see Janna.

Please let us know how the Little One is doing.  {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}} to Janna from The Pooh ;D

dbab

« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2009, 09:40:32 AM »
(((HUGS))) to Jenna, I hope she is feeling better today.  Poor thing!!!  It breaks my heart that this is happening to her.

ohiolady

« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2009, 10:50:44 AM »
Boy,  my heart just goes out to you and Jenna.  It breaks my heart that a little girl would have to endure all that she does.

My thoughts and prayers are with you both.

Anna
SJS  Hashimoto's   Mild Raynauds  GERD  Gastroparesis
Restasis, Evoxac, Dexilant,  Domperidone, Zofran and Synthroid. Fish Oil, Vit D and B12  R lipoic acid,  Acetyl L Cartnine, Vitamin B1, and The Perfect Food Green and Fruit supplement

Kidney Cancer Survivor   
Female   Age: 62

lynnmarie219

« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2009, 02:47:51 PM »
Hi Jonnell and Jenna!

I'm glad to hear that Jenna is feeling a little bit better and I would also agree that a call in to the rheumy would be a good idea to keep him informed of what is going on!

Keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers!