Author Topic: Pain in shoulder and shoulder joint  (Read 6445 times)

Kewanee

Re: Pain in shoulder and shoulder joint
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2009, 12:09:22 PM »
Don't know but I think we are subject to PMR as well. Polymyalgia Rheumatica. They go by sed rate and crp tests on this one. Hey why not? Just another thing on the list.

It affects your neck, shoulders, hips and more.

Katybarstool

« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2009, 12:21:36 PM »
Bab, that is so funny  ;D

Lynnmarie and Patze, I'm sorry that you are both suffering as well. The strange thing with my sore shoulder/arm, is that I have no neck involvement - thank goodness.

I will keep monitoring for a while, and next time I see the GP, if it's still sore, I'll let him have a look.

Kathyx

Crabcakes

« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2009, 12:57:19 PM »
You're in good company. Both my shoulders and arms hurt. This IS part of SjS, as well as other diagnosis. I have NO arm injury, just pain. Can't raise my arms. Pulling the covers over myself in bed is excruciating, and am getting used to just not using any. This what made me have to order front closure bras and some of those silly wooden back scratchers with a hand at the end - I can no longer reach my back to scratch!

Katybarstool

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2009, 01:47:07 PM »
The thing is, I don't get pain when trying to raise my arm, but if I try to change gear in the car, or bend over to lift anything up, the shoulder and arm hurt.

Kathyx