Author Topic: Different take on SjS House episode  (Read 10126 times)

Jesse88

Re: Different take on SjS House episode
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2009, 07:23:36 AM »
Hugh Laurie is a comic actor?  Really?  I never would have guessed it because he does drama so well.  Obviously his talent allows him to do anything a role requires, even playing guitar and piano.  I'm such a fan!  Sorry to have taken him away from his homeland, but I hope he and House are here for many more years. 

wednesday mc haggis

« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2009, 08:56:18 AM »
babs

Im not easily offended, and will stilll be glad to watch the sjogrens episode, i just recently watched the reader ( film with ralph fiennes and kate winslet) was both ranchy, gripping and a loved it lol, glad it did state that its not just dry eyes, i was intrested when i goggled to watch it online ( i couldt watch it it wasnt available to me in UK) that the final DX according to the house website was SJS with secondary candidiasis so for me i was kind of glad that that got a mention as well, as i definately had secondary candidiasis, will tape it and see if it can be watched by my son at (, certainly i will let my 14 year old watch it, some may not let their 14 year old be exposed to sex scenes and lesbianism, but i think it doesnt do them too much good to be wrapped up and certainly here you hear wose on the street.

jesse..

he was indeed a comedy actor, for many many years, since a young lad just out of university, him and his gay friend stephen fry, was so different seeing him in a drama role, but since i love house so much, about all i really can csay i watch religiously, you can keep him and i too hope he runs for many years to come

T x

Jesse88

« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2009, 01:00:52 PM »
Thanks!  I will keep him, LOL.   :D

Poochie

« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2009, 01:13:23 PM »
Finally, I got to see the episode about Sjs.................................................but I didn't see the last 15 minutes.  Auuggghhh!!!  I fell asleep. ::)

Oh well, I'm sure before the summer is over they will re-run it again. :D

Pooh

wednesday mc haggis

« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2009, 02:58:37 AM »
Poochie

Since your in the US just google house episode lucky thirteen, and within minutes you ll have a site that elts you watch that episode so you can catch last  15 mins, i tried to but it said this video isnt avaiable in your area lol, but would let you fissnish seeing it

T x

deina

« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2009, 05:40:52 AM »
Do you know the title of this episode? I haven't seen it, though I watch every single part of House, I love it.

dbab

« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2009, 07:50:01 AM »
Hi deina,

The episode is called "Lucky Thirteen"

Hope you have a great day :)

ErinG

« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2009, 08:07:15 AM »
This episode should go up on hulu.com this week, as it aired last week on Fox.  I saw it when it originally aired during the regular season but I don't remember the Sjogren's diagnosis.  I'm going to watch it again.

Scottietottie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2009, 09:23:56 AM »
Hi  :)

I watched the House episode last night, on Sky1, in the UK.  I'm afraid I'm one of the ones that fall into the 'disappointed' camp.

Getting Sjogren's mentioned is probably a good thing since too few people have heard of it but not all the woman's symptoms were exactly typical. Some yes - the others I know they can happen but are rare. (Like bursting cysts on lungs)

I also wasn't keen on the idea of being perceived as a candida carrier, ready to infect anyone I kissed.

Take care - Scottie  :)
http://sjogrensworld.org/   (our home page)
http://www.sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm   (find our chat times here!)
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.dal.net  (way to chat + nickname and #Sjogrensworld)

Never do tomorrow what you can put off till the day after tomorrow!

deina

« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2009, 12:38:37 AM »
Thank you, Dbab. :)