Author Topic: Just sitting here  (Read 6239 times)

lynnmarie219

Re: Just sitting here
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2009, 06:22:29 PM »
Oh Epson...you make me laugh!

I think your dog gave you great advice...even  if she does sniff butts now and then!

TerriJ

« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2009, 07:29:55 PM »
Epson,

I think your dog is right!  Well, about the first part anyway... ;D

Terri

Linda196

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2009, 04:28:06 AM »
Epson, I have to tell you, the first picture that popped into my head at your comment was you dog making herself at home under the Christmas tree..."living in the presents"!

I agree with her though, living in the present is very very important: yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why we call it the present!

Sniffing butts though, I think I'll pass on that one!
Please check out our home page at http://www.sjogrensworld.org/index.html {{INCLUDES A LINK TO AMAZON SHOPPING!!}}
; and live chat at https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.dal.net/#SjogrensWorld

Patze

« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2009, 05:53:22 AM »
Epson,

You are too funny!!!! But like Linda, I too will pass on the sniffing the butt thing, I just can't smell like I used to so why bother (just teasing)! ;) :D ;D

Patze
Our home page  http://www.sjogrensworld.org/index.html
Live chats  http://sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it - Confucius

The important thing is not to stop questioning ~ Albert Einstein ~

Sero Negative Queen

gsmraxe

« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2009, 09:10:19 AM »
Sorry in advance if this grosses anyone out.

I miss having snot!  I used to blow my nose and gooey stuff came out, not hard crusty stuff.
I miss eyes that don't feel like their either full of boulders or slime
I miss the time I didn't have to drink gallons of water...I actually don't remember when that last was
I miss being able to sit on the couch for an hour and not stand up and groan in pain.

I'm good now...Thanks for starting  this Navydad!

ruby52

« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2009, 10:50:00 AM »
Your welcome to use my mantra as often as you need to Chickpea.It helps to say it out loud so no negative thoughts can't squeeze back in so easily.People were always telling me I needed to take better care of myself.I thought they meant a bubble bath.When that didn't work I added a few candles around the bathtub lol.I wish someone would have explained it better a long time ago.
                                            Ruby

Epson

« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2009, 10:53:36 AM »
You know what I miss, because I can't remember it ???

Redetha1

« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2009, 03:35:10 PM »
I am probably certifible nuts because the thing I miss the most is an organized home.  I like things in their place..and guess what?  We remodeled our kitchen this past year and the first part of this year....can't seem to get everything in its place.  However, I am thankful for my wonderful husband who gives me his full support.  I am truly blessed in that area.  I am also blessed to be keeping my son's dog-- who loves to chase a ball and return it.  I can do that with one swift kick.  He (Brewster) is a Jack Russell/Springer Spaniel mix and will chase the ball all day until I tell him it is enough.  smart dog -- will give a high five when asked along with other commands.  Animals keep me  laughing.

jonnell

« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2009, 06:16:03 PM »
Thanks for the laugh Epson you are so funny

Crabcakes

« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2009, 11:18:05 PM »
I try not to dwell on what has past or what might be.  My dog told me that it is much healthier to live in the present, but then again she also like to sniff butts. ::)
;D  Good one!