Author Topic: Just an update  (Read 8221 times)

JJ

Just an update
« on: May 12, 2009, 05:00:33 AM »
Hello All,

My hopes are that everyone is doing as well as possible...as for me have been making it.

My daughter that I have written about several times, the one who had her Thyroid removed

with two masses growing in it has just now been informed she has a new mass in her throat

area where the thyroid use to be. She will be having an ultrasound done on that area and will

also talk about another surgery...they still have not decided what to do with the tumor on

her brain as of yet...please keep her in your prayers and thoughts...the Sjogrens plus all

of this has really got her weak..and since her doctor will not release her for work until

her blood work starts to look better she is worried about living now..and as you all know

oh so well stress is not good so prayers are really needed. Thank you all for your support.

JJ

jonnell

Re: Just an update
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2009, 05:31:19 AM »
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your daughter.   Hugs and Kissess   Jonnell and Jenna

Katybarstool

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2009, 05:46:30 AM »
JJ

My heart goes out to your and your daughter. I will definitely remember you both in my prayers.

KAthyx

Redetha

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2009, 06:06:06 AM »
  Hugs and Prayers to you and your family.  Redetha

ohiolady

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2009, 07:19:22 AM »
My prayers are with you and your daughter.  Sometimes life can be so difficult.  Please keep us updated on her treatment plan.

Anna
SJS  Hashimoto's   Mild Raynauds  GERD  Gastroparesis
Restasis, Evoxac, Dexilant,  Domperidone, Zofran and Synthroid. Fish Oil, Vit D and B12  R lipoic acid,  Acetyl L Cartnine, Vitamin B1, and The Perfect Food Green and Fruit supplement

Kidney Cancer Survivor   
Female   Age: 62

ruby52

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2009, 07:21:02 AM »
So sorry to hear more bad news for your daughter.Hope things turn around soon.
                                                                Ruby

lesmom

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2009, 07:39:26 AM »
May the Lord lift your daughter and you and your family up at this time. He does work miracles and the power of prayer is a wonderful thing. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Leslie

Scottietottie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2009, 09:07:06 AM »
Hi JJ

I'm really sorry to hear the news about your daughter. That's a horrible position to be in - obviously for her - but equally for you. I sincerely hope that she can get some treatment soon that helps and that she regains strength.

We're a listening ear when you need to talk about it. Thoughts with you.

Take care - Scottie  :)
http://sjogrensworld.org/   (our home page)
http://www.sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm   (find our chat times here!)
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.dal.net  (way to chat + nickname and #Sjogrensworld)

Never do tomorrow what you can put off till the day after tomorrow!

Dolly Dimples

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2009, 10:54:25 AM »
   JJ  My thoughts are with you and your precious daughter..

I can't imagine anything worse than having to watch your poor child suffer in this way..

May she come out of all of this soon, we will all be here for her with prayer and loving thoughts,, Dolly.

Chickpea

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2009, 10:57:38 AM »
Dear JJ

My heart goes out to you and your daughter.  Thank you so much for sharing your troubles with us - I hope we can be of some comfort. 

Let us know how things go and what support you need.

Thinking of you - Chickpea

fluffiebunnie

« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2009, 11:00:16 AM »
I am so sorry you and your daughter are having to go through this. Sending all my best wishes x

Patze

« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2009, 05:37:45 PM »
Hi JJ,

Let me also send you and your daughter my best wishes and I'll keep y'all in my thoughts and prayers.  Please keep us updated, okay?

Hang in there and take care -

Patze
Our home page  http://www.sjogrensworld.org/index.html
Live chats  http://sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it - Confucius

The important thing is not to stop questioning ~ Albert Einstein ~

Sero Negative Queen

KYMOM

« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2009, 06:59:46 PM »
JJ, will keep both you and your daughter in my thoughts.  Sorry for all that she has had to endure.  Roxanne

Leisa

« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2009, 07:56:08 PM »
I am so sorry to hear about your daughter. I will keep her in my prayers and also you.

kimbo

• Love never fails
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2009, 08:23:31 PM »
J & J

So sorry for your daughter with her health issues, as a mother of daughters; I pray for your comfort and peace in your heart . Direction for health answers and Doctors who care and understand.

Keep us posted and informed.

Feel free to come and poor out all your anxieties and frustrated feelings to your family forum and sjoggie pals here.

kimbo 
Diagnosed March of 2007. SJS/ RA Positive at 80  International-SSA strongly positive at 811-SSB 273
ANA positive at 1:1280
Hashimoto's
Gabapentin, propanol, Celebrex, Synthroid, Cytomel, vitamin D, B complex, Omega 3 complex, and multi vitamins; At 62, I seem to be a low maintenance sjog