Author Topic: Jennas big sis goes to Dupont tomorrow  (Read 10130 times)

JannaLee

Re: Jennas big sis goes to Dupont tomorrow
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2009, 07:18:29 PM »
Thanks Jonnell!  I'm not feeling my best.

My son is graduating from college this Saturday afternoon and commissioning into the US Air Force Saturday evening.  Then we have a wedding the next day.

I have a TINY bit of anxiety about getting it all done.  There is food to be cooked and beds to be made and floors to be swept....but I'm going to focus on rest and if it doesn't all get done, that's okay.  The important thing is watching my brilliant son celebrate his achievements!

The floors and beds can be dusty and cooked food isn't all it's cracked up to be!...right?!

Love to you and your kidlets!
Janna
« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 07:52:05 PM by JannaLee »

lynnmarie219

« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2009, 08:22:37 PM »
Janna,

There is nothing wrong with a little dust and raw food! ;)

Congrats to your son on his graduation this coming weekend! You should be so proud and the focus should be on him like you said and not on all the things you need to get done (or didn't get done).

Tell your son we are all proud of him too and thank him for his upcoming service!

JannaLee

« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2009, 08:27:36 PM »
Lynnie, I love you so much!  Thank you!

jonnell

« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2009, 03:29:30 AM »
Janna,  Your son is very handsome,  you have a lot to be proud of.  Enjoy your time with him, And RELAX(yea right) Hugs and Kissess    Jonnell and Jenna

wednesday mc haggis

« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2009, 09:07:58 AM »
awwww janna, listen the floors wont be noticed ppl will be too busy look at that lad of yours lol, all the best thoughts and wishes with you that it all goes well, and congratualtions to your son, and you for raising him se well :)

T x

Chickpea

« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2009, 11:05:01 AM »
Janna dearest - just imagine we're all there with you cooking and sweeping and making the beds.  I know we'd love to be able to help out but we'd probably be exhausted after half an hour and no use at all!

I agree with the others:  what people will remember is the loving welcome they receive, not whether the floors are shining. 

What a lot of joy in one weekend!  Can't wait to hear how graduation goes.  And the wedding.  And photos of both?

Thinking of you - Chickpea

JJ

« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2009, 02:09:43 PM »
My prayers are with you all.

JJ

JannaLee

« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2009, 04:03:28 PM »
My dear friends!  I think of you all so much anyway, it will be easy to feel your loving support this weekend!

Thank you so much!

Janna

KYMOM

« Reply #38 on: May 12, 2009, 06:31:07 PM »
Janna, Congrats to your son.  Hope the sun is up and smiling on his day.  Roxanne

harrigan

« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2009, 01:10:11 PM »
Janna, I hope you are the proudest mum around and that you all have  the most perfect time.  You will be in my thoughts.  xx Ailsa
Female, 54
Diagnosed with Sjogrens March 09; Rheumatoid Arthritis February 2010
Meds: abatacept, Methotrexate injections , Folic Acid, Amitriptyline, Ozepramole, Tramacet, Glandosane & Viscotears.

Chickpea

« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2009, 05:52:42 AM »
Hi Janna

Thinking of you today, hoping yesterday was fun and today goes smoothly.

Love to all your family, and loads to you - Chickpea