Author Topic: low body temp  (Read 9130 times)

Epson

Re: low body temp
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2008, 09:42:00 PM »
What's the difference, 96,  97 or 98.6?  I think are bodies are wire wrong and the way you feel, whether hot or cold has no bearing on ambient temperatures.  I can be freezing when it is 90 degrees and I know that my body temp is at least 97.4 degrees and could actually overheat without knowing it.

I think that some of us have a neurological abnormality that make us perceive things in an irregular way, including pain and possibly some cognative issues as well.  This could be do to some demyelination of neurons or just one of the many mysteries of Sjogren's syndrome.  Either way, the thought of winter sends shivers down my spine >:(  I hate walking around the house with a coat on, but now that I think about it, I did that all summer long too.

pudmott

« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2008, 04:15:50 AM »
Hey Epson
What's a coat?

Pud

navydad

« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2008, 04:09:11 PM »
Must be reading my mind,, the thought of winter has me scared to death,, I could freeze to death and not know it,, and in my job i spend half of it outside,, its going to be interesting,,

Seeker

• Proud to serve
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2008, 12:03:47 AM »
Low body temp, can be a sign of Thyroid problems.  It depends on the individual.  Myself I have a temperature of 97 deg F. and I do have Thyroid problems. :'(

A Coat? Isn't that a four legged creature that eats anything?  Oops, that's a goat.  Sorry that was Baaaad.

Seeker
Every day is an adventure, waiting to happen.

pudmott

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2008, 12:04:46 AM »
He he he he

I like it

Pud