Author Topic: A big few weeks  (Read 18262 times)

lynnmarie219

Re: A big few weeks
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2008, 07:14:21 PM »
YAHOO!!!! On to the next step of the interviewing process next week! How could they resist you Pud??? Good luck to you and let us know how it goes!

pudmott

« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2008, 07:19:42 PM »
aahhhh patze you are the freakiest of us all honey. thats what makes you so special.

We is peas in a pod luv. The comedy relief

Pud

Patze

« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2008, 03:43:33 AM »
Too true girl! ;D

Patze
Our home page  http://www.sjogrensworld.org/index.html
Live chats  http://sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it - Confucius

The important thing is not to stop questioning ~ Albert Einstein ~

Sero Negative Queen

pudmott

« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2008, 10:14:29 AM »
Well once again my body has turned against me. This time by getting better. For the last two weeks my face and neck has been swollen and sore. Today because i was having my ultrasound, it wasnt swollen or sore. It was perfectly normal. I even touch my chin to my neck.

I tell you its a conspiracy. If i was prone to paranoia (which i can be might add) I wold say theforces of evil were out to make me look like a hypochondriac. Then the ultrasonograopher looks and my salivaries and says they dont look like sjogren's salivaries to me. I said what do sjogren's salivaries look like. She said they'd have crystals in them. She said you must be early in the disease. Great so now i question again. This process is enough to do the strongest head in.
So not sure what the go is now. Will pick up the report monday and see what it says.

AHHHH. I am at work now its 4.15am. i just got wireless broadband so i can play while the patients are asleep. At least i get some sanity for a while.

Pud

Pooh

« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2008, 11:13:10 AM »
Aww Pud, welcome to the Sjogren's dilemma.  :-\  You never know with this disease what it will come up with or not at times.  Is it any wonder the medical community finds it so hard to diagnose us. 

Hang in there kiddo, you will be fine. 

Hugs, Pooh

JannaLee

« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2008, 12:01:16 PM »
I swear it's "Murphy's Law"...it happened to me all the time when my children were little.

I'd have a child....running a sky high fever, throwing up, green spots all over, blood gushing from somewhere...

we get to the doctor....nothin'...

fever, spots, blood....all gone....at least till the next weekend when the doctor is closed!

pudmott

« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2008, 03:10:11 PM »
The conspiracy continues. its now 5 hours later im home trying to relax to go to sleep and guess what my throat area is swollen and sore. Feel like the watermelon is back. I think the aliens are periodically kidnapping my body and doing things to it and then transplanting me back to the same time like i never left. That way they can alter my body so thngs dont show  up in the tests. They must have been on strike the day i had the salivary scan done. It actually showed something.

Oh well i'll put it in the symptom encyclopaedia.

Hope everyone is good today. That is my wish before i go to sleep.

Pud

JannaLee

« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2008, 04:51:54 PM »
Sleep well Pud, honey.

We love you and are praying for your tests to aid in your treatment.

Collie

« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2008, 06:46:04 PM »
Oh Pud,

I am sorry you are going through all this; I know what you meam by feeling awful and having all these symptoms and then they disapear the day you have your doc appointment; then doc looks at you like your crazy.  I pray all your test reveal the truth about what is going on with your body.

Collie

beverley

« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2008, 07:41:32 AM »
Nooooo! nothing can wipe off the Pud smile - I will not accept it.  I really hope you feel a whole lot better and more comfortable soon.  You are always so cheery, you don't deserve to be miserable.  Sending positive vibes by the bucket!
Beverley

pudmott

« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2008, 09:03:00 AM »
Thanks beverley,
The pud smile is still in place albeit a bit puffy but stll there. I will talk to the doc on wednesday see what he says. No point worrying it wont change anything.

Now im off to change some bedpans

Pud

daydreamer

« Reply #41 on: October 10, 2008, 06:37:12 PM »
Pud,

I may only be a newbie and not really know anyone yet, although I am trying to get acquainted, but I will definitely keep you in my thoughts and send lots of positive vibes.

You have a hectic road ahead of you, but from my reading you're one tough cookie with words of wisdom and a big open heart. If anyone can overcome such a battle I'm sure you can  :)

Lots of hugs,
Kim

pudmott

« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2008, 11:32:13 PM »
Kim,

Thanks heaps for the thoughts. vibes and very kind words. And there's no such thing as only a newbie. You are family.

Take care

Pud

JannaLee

« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2008, 06:00:00 AM »
Dawn,

Off Topic:  Your photo is so lovely and your caption is compelling. 
« Last Edit: October 11, 2008, 05:55:57 PM by JannaLee »

kimbo

• Love never fails
« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2008, 05:54:51 PM »
Hi Pud,
I've been away a few days.  Just read this and getting caught up.
I have to say I am really excited about the job thing.  I will be praying for the enterview on Tuesday. This is a very beneficial opportunity for you. Pack up your positive attitude and cheerful heart on Tuesday and remember your sjoggies family are anxiously rooting for you.

I'm sorry your body betrayed you on the test ordeal. But maybe the truth will show on those test yet.

GO GET A MASSAGE on the day you go for the enterview...  YOU DESERVE IT.

luv kimbo 
Diagnosed March of 2007. SJS/ RA Positive at 80  International-SSA strongly positive at 811-SSB 273
ANA positive at 1:1280
Hashimoto's
Gabapentin, propanol, Celebrex, Synthroid, Cytomel, vitamin D, B complex, Omega 3 complex, and multi vitamins; At 62, I seem to be a low maintenance sjog