Author Topic: A Day At The Docs Ahhhhhhhhh...  (Read 4383 times)

Patze

Re: A Day At The Docs Ahhhhhhhhh...
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2008, 03:04:38 PM »
Hi Shari,

You haven't hit him yet?  Or at least told him about a great little pier that you'd love him to jump off?  Shoot, I could not control the filter that is my mouth what so ever...  Methodone?  Dang, and to add a bit more misery, this sorry excuse of a physician wants you to travel to get this med?  If he's so convinced that that you need the drug, why doesn't he get the med for you?  Or better yet, pick you up and travel to the other town to get the script filled?  Wow, just wow - have mercy!

I too would report this "doctor" to the hospital as soon as you can...this guy needs pulled up by his BVD's soon before someone else gets hurt by him.

Please hang tight until you see the new doctor, and remember, not many look good in prison grays now!

Take care -

Patze
Our home page  http://www.sjogrensworld.org/index.html
Live chats  http://sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it - Confucius

The important thing is not to stop questioning ~ Albert Einstein ~

Sero Negative Queen

pudmott

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2008, 03:25:44 PM »
Patze love your style girl. you are ny kind of wise a**.

question what are bvd's

pud

Shari

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2008, 03:33:55 PM »
Thanks Patze...I don't look good in Grey!!  

Before he brought up Methodone he wanted my internist to prescribe the pain med that I allready use...thereby the travel to get it. One hour each way!  My internist does not prescribe it because it was allready in place from when I first started seeing him. He is carefull not to step on any other docs toes because he knows my healthcare has been working well other than the rheumy I fired.

I would also have to travel the same distance for Methodone also...

The rheumy was cortisone shot happy and I now refuse any of that..I would be getting them all the time..or the max allowed.  My internist agrees with my thinking.  I have TONS of problems with tendons, ligaments, and cartilage, and the cortisone can weaken those areas he says...not reccommended for me.

The internist had written a letter to my primary...(butt head) and reccomended a referral to a podiatrist to get a brace for my ankle which is not responding and getting in the way of any exercise....it was ignored by doc butt.   I realized this during the appt. but did not bring it up...my brain was just so frazzled!  I'll wait a bit.

Anyway...One more appt and I will be rid of him but maybe not the repercussions of his notes.  If for some reason there is a delay in seeing a new doc...I will refuse any more appts. with him.

I hate it that the visit put me so down mentally and physically...he does not understand or care how fragile my health in both areas are......he is in his rich little narrow world.

Tomorrow promises to be better!!  Hope the sun is out!!    Shari
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 03:40:11 PM by Shari »

Shari

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2008, 03:38:29 PM »
Hey Pud....BVD's are mens underwear!!  Pull em' up too high you may get another type of squawking going on!

lynnmarie219

« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2008, 08:04:51 PM »
You all make me laugh!!

But seriously Sherri.......you seem to have a plan that suits you....so go ahead and do what you need to do....just remember that you have the final say in YOUR treatment.....the doctor is working for YOU!

Good luck!