Author Topic: I'm In Denial...  (Read 5042 times)

SeaBreeze

Re: I'm In Denial...
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2008, 05:32:18 PM »
WOW... :'(  :'(
You know something everyone... I've been on other boards for different reasons and I have never read such heartfelt responses as the ones I have seen here.  And these have made me feel special.. The posts on this board all feel 'real' and not 'canned'.  I can feel the concern, understanding, encouragement and support... especially the ((((hugs))))  ;D
Thank you all for taking the time to support me and all the others who will benefit from your kind words...
This is a group I'm so grateful to have found...
Did I get mushy enough ?

pudmott

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2008, 05:57:02 PM »
Seabreeze i know how you feel its the same here

Pud

irish

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2008, 08:33:59 PM »
pud, I love the way you said "play by your rules"!!!!! That is really the truth! Irish ;D

pudmott

« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2008, 11:25:31 PM »
Although today i am feeling very very ordinary. It aint going to get me. I will rest today and lull him into a false sense of security. Tomorrow i will go again and grab the bull by the horns (metaphorically speaking) My rules my way

Pud

ProudAuntieNWash

« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2008, 11:46:57 PM »
Irish: That is what I had posted awhile back. It did feel like a death to me. A death of my own body. I am still learning what is Sj and what is not. And I've had it for 14 years now.

Pud: Have missed your sense of humor :)

All: That is what I like about here. If I ache or in such pain from a busy day. I can say it and people won't think bad of me. Like I need to suck it up. I do that all day long and it needs to get out sometimes.

Denise

lynnmarie219

« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2008, 04:56:56 AM »

All: That is what I like about here. If I ache or in such pain from a busy day. I can say it and people won't think bad of me. Like I need to suck it up. I do that all day long and it needs to get out sometimes.

So true Denise!! We do "suck it up" most of the time and this is our place to be ourselves.....well said!

qtpie1135

« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2008, 07:15:53 AM »
Hello SeaBreeze,

It is not easy to cope an illness. You will mourn and grieve, just remember that these are normal and natural responses. Be patient with yourself and take one step at a time. Take it one hour at a time, one day at a time, if need be one moment at a time, whatever it takes.

Come here often for support and encouragement! I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}
Sylvia

wen.uk

« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2008, 08:08:33 AM »
Hi Seabreeze

Hope you're feeling a little better today - think each and every one of us has been where you are at the moment, in fact I still visit that place frequently myself!!!

There's no easy answer, if there was none of us would need to come onto this site to have a sound off and give support.  Just hang on in there, try and find even the simplest thing to enjoy each day and most importantly be gentle on yourself.  Big hugs x x

Wendy