Author Topic: A Travesty !? - Promising Sjogren's Vaccine Shelved - Lack of Funding ?!  (Read 27533 times)

nisha

Re: A Travesty !? - Promising Sjogren's Vaccine Shelved - Lack of Funding ?!
« Reply #90 on: September 09, 2008, 07:06:59 PM »
Kindandcaring -

I did ask if I could elaborate on what I knew, but I was told by someone who really should not have been told me, so I need to keep the confidence.  All I can repeat is that the SSF is not the only organization that tried to offer funding and never received a response. 

I keep hoping Linda will have more for us.  I have been trying not to think about this too much because it was driving me buggy.  Maybe some day it will all become clearer - but I am not holding my breath.

nisha

kindandcaring

« Reply #91 on: September 11, 2008, 04:29:01 AM »
nisha

Yeah this thing drove me buggy as well..best not to let it though....

As conspiracy stories go though it certainly is shaping up to be a good one.

I just dont get WHY the need for secrecy....this only occurs if something needs to be known by the public...something someone believes may cause a stir...

Nisha might I suggest..if you cant tell the public please tell Linda (pass on to ethics contact) ..

One day when it's deemed OK..perhaps we will be allowed to know what has happened here.

I will leave my thoughts at that...because that's all there is at the moment....strange the Researchers would like such negative energy related to them being directly created by their apparent secrecy and silence...truth is we have not heard from their side.

In my view best for the researchers now to release a statement that covers our concerns regarding refusal of funding and the status and future if any the Vaccine has.

It really would not be that hard for them would it .... :)
« Last Edit: September 12, 2008, 03:43:10 AM by kindandcaring »

nisha

« Reply #92 on: September 12, 2008, 02:07:27 PM »
Kindandcaring –

The silence on the part of the researchers seems to be their pattern.  It makes no sense at all.  They are the only ones who could clear this up for us.  I suspect we will never know.

nisha