Author Topic: Sweats  (Read 5264 times)

Patze

Re: Sweats
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2008, 06:36:07 PM »
Hi Irish, I know what you mean about having stop every so often just to rest when the sweating starts like that - it's miserable.  I always knew that you were a free spirit at heart!!! ;D  Oh, and ickky is a pretty good way to describe it too! :D

Hi Joe, yes my skin hurts when I sweat, but then again, it hurts all the time anyway; wish I was on Lyrica again.  I've noticed that the skin on my face is really hypersensitive these days, I guess the Rosecsa (sorry about the spelling) is starting to act up again. ::)  Joe, have you seen a dermatologist about this?  If you have, what does the doctor say about it?  Hang in there and hopefully we can find an answer or too soon for this sweating mess.

Take care -

Patze
Our home page  http://www.sjogrensworld.org/index.html
Live chats  http://sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it - Confucius

The important thing is not to stop questioning ~ Albert Einstein ~

Sero Negative Queen

Joe S.

• Fibro, Sjs, RA, CNS, Diabetes, TIA's, ADHD, ptsd
    • Chakra Force
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2008, 07:08:20 PM »
No I have not seen a dermatologist. Yes my skin does hurt more with sweat.
bkn C4 & C5, herniation's 7 n, 5 t, 4 l, Nerve Damage
Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Pantoprazole, Metformin, Furosemide, Glimepiride,
Centrum Silver, Cinnamon, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Inositol, D3, ALA, ALC, Aleve, cistanche
Reiki, reflexology, meditation, electro-herbalism

irish

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2008, 08:52:18 PM »
Patze, I wish someone would teach me how to spell rosecea. Did I get it right. I was always a very good speller and now I freaked out at how bad my spelling is.

Oh, I also wear these huge sunglasses that fit over my regular glasses when outside along with the hippy scarf. I won't tell you what my son's employee calls me.  :D Take care.  ;DIrish

Debora

« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2008, 09:38:47 PM »
I also sweat, mine is from the waist up.  The past few days the back of my shirts have been soaked, I didn't know I had that much moisture in my body to sweat like this!    :P   

Last week I got so hot that my face was beat red and had a white circle around my mouth!  I invested in a neck cooler.  I keep forgetting to use it!  I think the heat fried my brain.....    :D

Steve:  how is the smoke in your area? 

Take Care
Debora