Author Topic: What products do you take when you go out?  (Read 6041 times)

LenV

Re: What products do you take when you go out?
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2008, 05:19:16 PM »
Sorry I'm late to this posting.  Thanks Pooh for answering the question for me about personal humidifiers.  Yes, we use the same one.  I love the little thing.

Billye

fatburningmachine

« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2008, 06:43:49 PM »
Thanks guys!  I, too , am convinced that I need a personal humidfier. I am going to get one as soon as I get home.

ktfabian

« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2008, 01:34:59 AM »
I also have  tried going from a big bag to the cute new mini bags....forget it! I carry all the stuff mentioned above, including the divided pill tray with at least one of everything "just in case".  If I'm going somewhere the medicines may be checked, I take the original prescription bottles.

One other thing I carry all the time is a listing of the medicines I'm on, who prescribes them and why.  I keep the list on my computer, so when something changes, I can make the change and just print out the new list.  I keep this right by my wallet just in case something every happens that I can't tell an ER doctor myself.  With the 18+ meds I'm on, I want to make sure I don't end up getting something that ill only make me worse.

As for the personal humidifier, I'm off to Walmart in the morning - whihc is about 3 hours away right now.  Can't sleep, that's nothing new.

Tracy

Skylar

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2008, 11:22:29 AM »
Tracy, that's a very smart idea- a list of what medications and who prescribed them. I'm going to get my act together and make a list to carry. When I travel, I dump all my pills in a plastic zip top  bag and leave the containers at home - I know it's probably not the right thing to do, but there is no way I want to carry all those bottles. It's enough I have my cpap machine, moisture products and a little room for clothes in my wheel on bag.

Skylar