Author Topic: local support groups?  (Read 2014 times)

Joe S.

• Fibro, Sjs, RA, CNS, Diabetes, TIA's, ADHD, ptsd
    • Chakra Force
local support groups?
« on: June 18, 2008, 06:33:20 AM »
irish, I see that you have had some connection with Minnesota. Yea, shure, don't ya know, I am from their also. ;) Is there a support group in the north west portion of the Twin cites Metro-plex?
bkn C4 & C5, herniation's 7 n, 5 t, 4 l, Nerve Damage
Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Pantoprazole, Metformin, Furosemide, Glimepiride,
Centrum Silver, Cinnamon, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Inositol, D3, ALA, ALC, Aleve, cistanche
Reiki, reflexology, meditation, electro-herbalism

Pooh

Re: local support groups?
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2008, 08:58:37 AM »
Joe,
In case Irish doesn't know, you can check into the Sjogren's Syndrome Foundation web site for any support groups in your area. 

I would check for you, but I'm not familiar with your area. 

Pooh

Joe S.

• Chakra Force
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2008, 10:29:26 AM »
Thanks Pooh, I see the meeting is about two gallons from home or $16.00 round trip. It is coming up this Saturday. I will try to arrange to be there.

Centrum Silver, Cinnamon, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Inositol, D3, ALA, ALC, Aleve, cistanche

Pooh

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2008, 03:49:49 AM »
Hi Joe,
Sorry it's so many gallons away. ;D I'm glad you found one you can get to though.  I am about a full tank and 1/2 away from any in my area.  But one of these days when I win the lottery  :D maybe I'll go to one their meetings.

I hope you find it to your liking. 

Pooh

Joe S.

• Chakra Force
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2008, 04:01:12 AM »
Pooh, I know what you mean about the loto. I am still fighting with myself to fill out the forms for disability. It was so easy to fill out the application that I am assured of not getting called in for an interview. Hope - the curse and the blessing.

I will drive down on Saturday to see who shows up and what they have to say. Afterward I plan on having lunch with a friend from college and then on to talk to another friend to get a CD on medical issues.

A tank and a Half of gas can be a very long drive. That would be too far for me to go.