Author Topic: Surprise...another present!  (Read 4600 times)

joi603

Surprise...another present!
« on: April 09, 2008, 05:20:02 PM »
Im not sure what to post this under so i thought i would put it here. Today i had a pain under my chin and discovered ANOTHER lump!  I know there are glands there but is there also lymph nodes? Im just looking for insight on what this might be.  ANOTHER gland prob, ANOTHER lymph node problem, or ANOTHER cyst? Geeze I cant win.

lynnmarie219

Re: Surprise...another present!
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2008, 07:57:28 PM »
Hi Joi,

I'm sorry that you discovered yet another "present"! I have absolutely no idea of what this could be so the only reasonable advice I can give you is to see your Doctor! Please keep us posted as to what you find out.....good luck to you!   

Scottietottie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2008, 09:07:15 PM »
Hi Joi  :)

I've had swelling under my chin from time to time when various teeth have been bad but I'm not sure of definite lumps. You know what you have to do. Make that appointment and see your doc.  :-\

Take care - Scottie  :)
http://sjogrensworld.org/   (our home page)
http://www.sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm   (find our chat times here!)
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.dal.net  (way to chat + nickname and #Sjogrensworld)

Never do tomorrow what you can put off till the day after tomorrow!

Pooh

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2008, 05:40:05 AM »
Joi, I know that isn't what you want to hear, but please make the appointment and get this checked out.

Hugs, Pooh

ROCKY MOUNTAINS

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2008, 08:46:45 AM »
Joi,
    Your message caught my attention, I to have found 3 lumps mine are along my jawline and 1 is below my ear, im wondering if yours stay as lumps or do they become something more, the reason i ask is mine start out as lumps but they itch like crazy and then they get red & huge & take forever to go away, i have been going thru some stressful & emotional situations recently and wonder if this is why im getting them and when they are gone i am left with scars. hopefully someone can give both of us some insight the only other time i had these was 2yrs ago when i first got sick.

sandy

Pooh

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2008, 11:12:42 AM »
Sandy,
Welcome back, we missed you. ;D  Sorry to hear things have not been going well for you.  I they improve real soon and those lumps don't get as bad as the others did.  Maybe warm compresses and massage would help. 

Pooh

ROCKY MOUNTAINS

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2008, 12:11:52 PM »
Hi Pooh,
         Thanks for warm welcome back, ive been laying low & trying to stay out of trouble, but lately my life as been thrown alot of curve balls and i think it caught up with me & is making my system go out of whack, its funny what stress & worry can do to a body, hopefully it will straighten out soon if not i guess i will be going to the dr. was suppose to go in may for labs but it may get bumped up sooner.
sandy