Author Topic: Need to vent!  (Read 10147 times)

kathylee

Re: Need to vent!
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2008, 12:26:51 PM »
I'm so sorry.....you are BEYOND overload. A couple of my tips for doing better....I had a significant improvement in my health when I got to the point that I could afford to drink the bottled water PENTA. I started using it around procedures and noticed a big change in recovery time. When my rent went down I started drinking a litre ( two small bottles) a day. My pain went down, strentgth and ease of movement up. I now have a parttime job and drink 3 per day. The recommended amount. It also improves my dry lung and reduces need for eyedrops and throat lubrication. Go to there website. If you call them 800-531-5088 they can tell you who is local supplier. It was developed by a guy who has Fibromyalgia. Tip number 2..drink carrot juice. I haven't been eating as many carrots cause I got burned out on them and I can tell my immune system isn't as hardy.        gotta go....

wordnerd

« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2008, 10:22:25 PM »
Thanks Shari...  I am keeping my mind set that things will get to a point where I can be a LOT more independent.  And I have been and continue to explore options if I'm not able to get back to a level of complete independence.  I've even put myself on the waiting list for section 8 housing.  It's a FIVE YEAR WAIT!  So I guess you could say I'm planning ahead... just in case.  Hehe  ;D

I will be having a talk with my sister very soon.  My mom is going to drive home from college with her this weekend.  I'd rather do it in person since its not far off.  My sister has been undergoing a major metamorphosis of her own the last few months and even weeks.  She's had a rough year emotionally with everything going on in my family and not being physically present.  And as the younger sister by four years she's used to me being there for her more than the other way around.  Things will be ok with us.  I'm really not worried about it at this point.  In fact, I'm an extremely proud sister right now... seeing how much growing up she's done in the last few weeks... getting comfortable in her own skin for the first time in her life.  So yeah...

I had two friends I hadn't seen since we were all 13 come over this past weekend.  It was a really... no I'm for once at a loss for words to describe how good it felt.  I wrote a poem about it last night.  Maybe I'll post it later.

Kathylee - Thanks for the bottled water tip.  I will definitely check it out.  And of course run it by my doctors since I'm on nearly 30 meds and on a special diet.

Take care!

-Lauren

Shari

« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2008, 08:27:07 PM »
Just saying, "Hi" Lauren!!   I am so happy that you had a fun weekend!!!  ~~Shari~~

wordnerd

« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2008, 03:35:46 PM »
Thanks Shari!