Author Topic: What do you do?  (Read 1256 times)

Sandisue

What do you do?
« on: April 29, 2011, 01:49:27 AM »
Hey Everybody,

First let me say I do have an appointment with my Family Doctor today. I just don't think anything helps anymore. I have been having such bad pain in my mid to lower back, spreading across my hips, around my hip joints and then real deep burning pain in my right pelvis. My legs are heavy and sore/stiff and I have alot of cramp like pain in them. The ankles, knees are hurting too. My neck is so stiff and sore, my shoulders feel like my wings fell off. Really, seriously, I'm doing everything I can to keep going.  What do we do? Is this what the rest of my life is going to be like? I can't take NSAIDS because I had Gastric Bypass. My Family Dr. gave me Tramadol to take until I see the Rhemy in Mid May. I tried to see him earlier, but they didn't have anything open. I just feel so screwed. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be such a cry baby.. But is this the way the rest of our lives are going to be like?

I hope you all are well,
Sincerely,
Sandisue

Meld256

Re: What do you do?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 03:36:50 AM »
Sandisue,

I'm sorry you're having such pain.  You don't sound like a "cry baby" at all; you sound like someone who is sick and tired of "being sick and tired".  You're merely sharing what's happening, and that's exactly why this forum is here.

I'm sure you are doing everything you can to keep going. I've been in your spot a year ago, and so I think I can understand. I hurt so badly and tried my best to keep working, just like you.

Please let us know what happens with your family doc today. Surely they will have some suggestions. No, the rest of your life doesn't need to be this way. There is hope that you can get treatment, rest and relief from this place your'e in.
Sending you hugs and positive thoughts your way,
Melinda

Joe S.

• Fibro, Sjs, RA, CNS, Diabetes, TIA's, ADHD, ptsd
    • Chakra Force
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2011, 05:20:33 AM »
First off, this is a good place to let things out. Things constantly change. We learn to manage. Things get better.
bkn C4 & C5, herniation's 7 n, 5 t, 4 l, Nerve Damage
Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Pantoprazole, Metformin, Furosemide, Glimepiride,
Centrum Silver, Cinnamon, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Inositol, D3, ALA, ALC, Aleve, cistanche
Reiki, reflexology, meditation, electro-herbalism

Meld256

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2011, 06:57:42 PM »
Sandisue,

I'm curious as to how the doc's appt. went; any update for us, please?  I hope they were able to offer you some suggestions.
Take care,
Melinda

sass

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2011, 08:27:16 PM »
Sandisue, You can let it all out here.  And you are not a crybaby.  We all have issues with pain, some times they are worse than others.  Right now I too am going through more than normally.  Yes, the pain is sometimes a constant, but at other times it lets up.  We can still enjoy life, just know that we have to limit ourselves.  My hips have been going through some new pains and my knees are also giving me a fit.  Standing for a sitting position is really difficult. 

Hopefully you will get some treatment soon!  We are all pulling for you.

Sass