Author Topic: Off Topic..  (Read 13241 times)

Treece

Re: Off Topic..
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2008, 12:58:11 PM »
Billye

You will be in my prayers I have had many losses in my life to cancer and I empathize with you.
God Bless you with strength
Treece

itssue

« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2008, 01:02:58 PM »
Billye,

I'm so sorry to hear that you must face yet another tragedy like this. My prayers and thoughts will be with Missy and her daughter and family.  I will also pray that you have the strength  to handle what is before you.   I know how hard it is to be away from family and wish you could be there to do something to help, our help will come from pray.  I will pray asking that Missy has a painless endurance and is allowed to just go to sleep and peacefully pass when her time comes.

My thoughts and prayers will be with you each day.

Sue

Sue

wordnerd

« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2008, 05:20:26 PM »
Billye,

I'm so sorry!  I will keep you and your family in my thoughts!

*hugs*

-Lauren

Rania

« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2008, 02:21:36 AM »
Billye, (((( hugs ))))
my heart goes out to you. I'm so sorry you all have to go through this. I know how a closeknit family works, I come from one myself. It is extremely sad that a woman have to die at such young age. I really really feel for you all.  :(

God's Blessings.

Rania

mim

« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2008, 09:37:50 AM »
Goes without saying Billye....

Mim  xxx

Cricket

• My Cancer Journey
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2008, 11:02:08 AM »
Billye

I am so sorry to hear this and my prayers are gong up now.  I hope you can feel the love from your SJ family.  You are also in my prayers. 

God' s  Blessings
Cricket
Female 64 yrs. old with:~Lymphoma ~SJS~, Fibro, Neuropathy, Spinal  Stenosis, Degenerative Discs, Shingles Arthritis, Hypo-thyroid.
Rituxan, Synthroid, Lopressor, Vasotec, Zantac, Zyrtec, evoxac, Lexapro, Neurotin, Ambien, Zanaflex, Voltarm, Vicodin, fish oil, Centrum vit.,  CoQ10, vit. D, Miralax

loulou

« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2008, 01:33:39 PM »

Hi billye

I pray with all my heart for Missy, and your family. What a heartbreaking time for everyone, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Take care

Loulou
primary sjogrens, primary biliary cholangitis, auto-immune hypothyroidism, Osteoporosis gerd.hiatus Hernia, cold feet, no tears, lacrilube, celluvisc, thyroxine, ursofalk, gabapentin, omerprazole.

LenV

« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2008, 07:56:46 PM »
We lost Missy today....just two days short of her 37th birthday and two months short of her first grandchild's due date.

God works in mysterious ways sometimes.  But sometimes ...I don't understand him.

Thank you all for your prayers and concern.  I asked my Mom, Grandpa and my favorite Uncle to watch out for Missy now.  It will take awhile to get over this one. 

Billye

eyeamdry

« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2008, 08:02:32 PM »
Billye, I'm sorry you and your family are going through this tragedy.  We're all here for you.   Cancer/death is not choosy at times and takes our young.   I lost my 42 year old nephew 6 months ago to a heart attack.  It was the hardest funer I've ever had.  Praying you and your family have peace.  Lucy

joi603

« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2008, 08:04:04 PM »
Billye, Im sooo very sorry to hear about your loss.
 Let the good times and memories keep a smile on you face.

Missy's new grandchild will definately have an angle watching over her.

((hugs)) my thought are with you and your family.

genko_b

« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2008, 08:23:58 PM »
How very sad for your whole family. You are all in our thoughts and prayers. It is hard to find words that express this kind of sorrow.

Genko

Scottietottie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2008, 09:04:22 PM »
Aw Billye - I'm so sorry. Seeing something coming doesn't make it any easier. Thoughts with you and your family at this sad time.

Take care - Scottie
http://sjogrensworld.org/   (our home page)
http://www.sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm   (find our chat times here!)
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.dal.net  (way to chat + nickname and #Sjogrensworld)

Never do tomorrow what you can put off till the day after tomorrow!

irish

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2008, 09:06:26 PM »
billye, I am so sorry for you loss. I doubt if you will ever really get over this loss but you probably will get "used" to it. The loss of someone so young is always so hard on the older folks. Thankfully, you have family that can help out where needed. Hugs Irish

Treece

« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2008, 03:33:54 AM »
Billye

So sorry for your loss. I will keep you in my prayers.
Treece

Katybarstool

« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2008, 04:37:04 AM »
Billye

My thoughts an prayers are with you and your family.

God bless.
Kathyx