Author Topic: New treatment  (Read 5930 times)

SabbraCadabra

Re: New treatment
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2019, 05:38:24 AM »
Well, it's been two years now, so hopefully I start seeing some improvements soon.

It does seem like I have a lot less fatigue these days, but I also haven't been working as hard, so it's difficult to say that it's one thing or the other.

Dryness and food allergies seem about the same.

I only took my third dose a few weeks ago though, so it's still "early days", so to speak. Not giving up hope, just a small update.

IIRC, my first dose was 5, my second dose was 15, and my third dose was 10. The second dose gave me really bad "worm flu" for a day or two (severe nausea all day), so I decided to lower it a little.

rcristal

« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2019, 10:28:52 AM »
  I have discussed this with medical people for years.   Most agree with the concept but will not recommend it until the FDA weighs in.  As my symptoms have progressed I have become very close to trying it.  I actually had this conversation as recently as this morning with a professional.

Rcristal

irish

• Global Moderator
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2019, 11:51:43 AM »
I have some observations. First of all, I don't see or hear about a line of people waiting to get this treatment. Also, I don't see a lot of doctors writing in favor of this treatment nor do I see any hospitals who use this for any or a lot of patients have their names in any magazines.

If there was a lot of positive input about this treatment I would expect to see the medical magazines over run with articles about the glory of this treatment.

And lastly, there are a few anti parasitic drugs and other drugs used to get rid of the worms that people have in their colon. Generally worms in colon have the tendency to migrate to other organs...one of them being the brain. Ii am inclined to wait this one out. Research needs to be done in large quantity and I do believe the medical community is not too inclined to get involved with this at this time. My opinion. No opinion of each person just opinion on worm therapy. Itish
« Last Edit: November 12, 2019, 04:46:11 PM by irish »

rcristal

« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2019, 04:40:30 AM »
  What I failed to say in my previous post is that I recently spent 2 1/2 hours one on one with a well known Physician at a well known University discussing ALL of this.   He has been interviewed many times.  Later today I will post a couple of articles. 

I am on the fence.  However, as symptoms get worse I am strongly considering it.  I will say that after reading a great deal on the topic, and not being in the medical field, the concept makes a great deal of sense.

Rcristal

irish

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2019, 09:17:06 PM »
just for your information, I just, in the past couple of weeks saw a new list of new drugs listed that are being used with good luck on Sjogrens. They are biologicals. I didn't take the time to write these down. I would think that a search would find them. I don't believe that a doctor or clinic/hospital was listed with the info. Irish