Author Topic: candida  (Read 181 times)

bluegardenia

candida
« on: August 30, 2019, 04:53:35 PM »
hi everybody. I got sick during a journey to Germany, I live in Italy. So I went to the hospital where they made me some penicillin shots.i was very worried because since thirty years I have never taken penicillin because of an allergic reaction. the good news was that I did not have an allergic reaction but  the bad is that now I have  this candida in my gut and also down there.... I recognized it from strange movements of my gut and I made the exam that's very positive but regarding the vaginal candida is a strange one because, sorry to be so describing, I do not have any vaginal discharge. so I was wondering if this is due to the dryness of all the situation down there.  any opinion or experience? I will try to cure it with natural products because I cannot think to take any strong anti fungal medicine. I take lots of probiotics and probiotics, cut sugar etc
60,primary sjs, diverticulosis,ibs,atrioventricular blocks 2 degree first type, acid reflux.
omeoprazole, vit c, flack seed, omega 3, b complex, nac,systane ultra, pineapple seeds

irish

• Global Moderator
Re: candida
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2019, 10:38:10 PM »
What a way to spoil a trip!!! When a person has Sjogrens a yeast infection down there can be a dry infection. It is because the Sjogrens affects our secreting glands. orally we need a cream that can be inserted to help get rid of the yeast.

The colon yeast is helped by taking probiotics and eating yogurt with live cultures. It takes time to get over this but generally a person should be feeling better in a week......If you have the yeast really bad it probably takes longer. I would guess that you will see a doctor or at least talk to a pharmacist about this. Be aware that the yeast in the gut can also be in the mouth and go down the esophagus into the stomach. If this happens you usually will have a lot of stomach upset and heartburn. I am not a doctor, just someone who has been through this. Please see a doctor if you can cause the right medications will get rid of your yeast faster and shorten your healing time. Good luck. Irish

Also, avoid eating much sugar/sweets cause the yeast like it and will grow from it.

bluegardenia

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2019, 10:29:13 AM »
thanks irish, yes I have seen a doctor, I take lots of probiotics, I avoid sugar, I tried  something called KOlorex thats a natural thing against yeast but after just one day I  had to quit it for the pain it gave to my stomach. the strange thing is that this annoying disease is affecting my eyes, they are more dry than usually, may be another relation between our gut and inflammation.
60,primary sjs, diverticulosis,ibs,atrioventricular blocks 2 degree first type, acid reflux.
omeoprazole, vit c, flack seed, omega 3, b complex, nac,systane ultra, pineapple seeds

Deb 27

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2019, 02:08:39 PM »
I hope that didn't ruin your vacation!!! I agree that due to our dryness, we can have vaginal yeast and not get the typical symptoms. I've had to go on antibiotics a lot because of UTI's this year and I took the nystatin. I didn't have any strange reactions and think it really helped. Usually I am not good with medications but it worked well for me. I think I had fewer stomach issues after I took it. I also used to get painful cracks in the corners of my mouth that also went away.
Let us know how the natural meds work for the yeast for you. I'd like to know.
Sjogrens and RA,  Morphea (skin scleroderma), Hashimoto's, 
Nexium, synthroid, HRT, plaquenil,  Restasis, Maxi-tears supplement, L-glutathionne, CoQ10, folate, trintillex,  multi vitamin. lisinopril.