Author Topic: Venus Williams story  (Read 263 times)

Deb 27

Venus Williams story
« on: August 04, 2019, 07:58:19 AM »
I like to read stories about Venus Williams to inspire me. How she remains a fantastic tennis champion, I will never know. Maybe since she was so athletic for so many years and she never gave up. As for me, it's a different story...... LOL......but, maybe there is hope!!!!

https://www.womenshealth.com.au/venus-williams-autoimmune-disease?fbclid=IwAR2kSqaGKEBUX2xgXFu-lmlIPFHMGxtpUi0ZPfdScoIcEhpKGFX3cmYlD0M
Sjogrens and RA,  Morphea (skin scleroderma), Hashimoto's, 
Nexium, synthroid, HRT, plaquenil,  Restasis, Maxi-tears supplement, L-glutathionne, CoQ10, folate, trintillex,  multi vitamin. lisinopril.

markt

Re: Venus Williams story
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2019, 03:23:17 PM »
Nice to see this.

I am working on life after sjogrens myself, I volunteered for orders to VR62 (C130 squadron) a few weeks ago. I am a reservist, so it's nice to get back to doing more of what I want to do.

Before I got sick with my initial flare two years ago, I was getting ready to mobilize with my last squadron to Okinawa...my wife was also getting ready to have our second daughter, and we had just closed on our first home...what horrible timing.

Deb 27

Re: Venus Williams story
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2019, 12:28:43 PM »
That's great news for you! Good luck to you for a safe tour of duty!
Sjogrens and RA,  Morphea (skin scleroderma), Hashimoto's, 
Nexium, synthroid, HRT, plaquenil,  Restasis, Maxi-tears supplement, L-glutathionne, CoQ10, folate, trintillex,  multi vitamin. lisinopril.