Author Topic: Getting a good night's sleep  (Read 335 times)

irish

• Global Moderator
Re: Getting a good night's sleep
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2019, 11:22:01 PM »
I think I posted on a thread about Ambien previously. I was driving a long way and listening to a program put on by doctors about Ambien. They told about how so many people are taking it. Our lives are so busy with both parents working, meals to cook, homework and school activities with the kids, cleaning house, washing clothes, etc. Then at the end of the day parents get on the computer or smart phone and piddle away the time and don't get to sleep until well after midnight.

They take their ambient so they sleep good and get up early to drive to work. Strong coffee is a must n the morning. It turns out that the statistics show that there are many morning accidents during the morning traffic and the people who study this have found that many of the accidents are caused because people are hung over from their sleeping pill. Like mentioned earlier, they do not have enough sleep hours to get the drug out of their system before they get up and go to work.

I don't know what the problem is or the cure for it but I would bet a lot of people would say that we should limit our electronic use. Also, I wonder if a person would take half a dose of their sleeping pill...would they sleep and awaken in a more alert condition.  It sure if for for thought. Good luck all. Irish