Author Topic: A LOT of things -- it's overwhelming!  (Read 887 times)

irish

• Global Moderator
Re: A LOT of things -- it's overwhelming!
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2019, 01:00:33 PM »
My son goes to the same immunologist that I do and they have an opening into the pipeline for IVIG drugs as doc does research for a couple of the complains. Im afraid to ever leave this doc and go closer to home for IVIG cause I don't know if these infusion centers would be able to get products for me. The way I get it an infusion center around my home base is only able to get one product to treat my myasthenia. No choice---only the couple of products that they keep on hand.

It is really tough out there now. Do searches on IVIG shortages and since 2018 and ongoing into this year the shortages are constant with all products from all manufacturers according to the sites I have been on. Good luck all. Irish

SjoGirl

Re: A LOT of things -- it's overwhelming!
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2019, 04:41:04 PM »
Thanks all. I see a new rheumatologist next time around she may have a different opinion.

Right now my RA seems to be under control, it's OA that is causing me great pain. It's also because I cut back on pain meds then missed a dose altogether (over this weekend). I have been in terrible pain since the middle of the night so have to jump back on the pain med bandwagon.
Raynauds, sero-negative RA, Primary SjS, osteopenia, degenerative disc disease, disc protrusions,stenosis, Carpal tunnel,  poly neuropathy, myoclonus, hiatal hernia, esophagitis, viral infection, Leukopenia. Restasis, Vitamin D, B12, Evoxac, Lanzoprezole, calcium acetaminophen.