Author Topic: New frequency Generatoror  (Read 330 times)

Joe S.

• Fibro, Sjs, RA, CNS, Diabetes, TIA's, ADHD, ptsd
    • Chakra Force
New frequency Generatoror
« on: May 03, 2019, 03:27:27 PM »
I got a new frequency generator this week. It has Sjogren's in its treatment list! It runs on a Windows 10 computer and a number of others. I got the hand holds, TENS pads, a couple of laser options, and a couple of devices for ailment analysis. The generator is set up for over 6200 ailments and this starter kit was less than $400US.

My wife is using it for a head cold today and hair loss. I have a lot of things to experiment with as I learn the ins and outs of how it works. It has more options than I was thinking of and way more frequency sets than I had previously found in over 30 years of research.

While the device is made in China, It has world wide support. The online manuals are in at least 6 languages.
bkn C4 & C5, herniation's 7 n, 5 t, 4 l, Nerve Damage
Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Pantoprazole, Metformin, Furosemide, Glimepiride,
Centrum Silver, Cinnamon, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Inositol, D3, ALA, ALC, Aleve, cistanche
Reiki, reflexology, meditation, electro-herbalism

Deb 27

Re: New frequency Generatoror
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2019, 05:05:19 AM »
How does that work exactly, Joe?? Do you feel anything???
Sjogrens and RA,  Morphea (skin scleroderma), Hashimoto's, 
Nexium, synthroid, HRT, plaquenil,  Restasis, Maxi-tears supplement, L-glutathionne, CoQ10, folate, trintillex,  multi vitamin. lisinopril.

Joe S.

• Chakra Force
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2019, 01:30:04 PM »
Well, I did not get the full plasma version. I got a starter kit for <$400US. You can use the TENS pads for treatment, Laser light for treatment, or the hand holds. The plasma unit has a 96% cure rate of all cancers, and a 98% cure rate for aids. I use the handholds to kill a number of pathogens including, CMV, C. Diff. and many more. It does have a treatment for Sjogren's. I tried it hand had a 20hr detox response.

I had to pack things up for a few weeks while working on another project as it uses my windows 10 computer. You can download the software to look at what things can be treated. There are many YouTube videos that you can watch to learn many of the different things that you may want to do. I have a few favorites that I want from my toneations list that I did not see in its treatments.   
Centrum Silver, Cinnamon, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Inositol, D3, ALA, ALC, Aleve, cistanche

Kathy57

• Primum non nocere - "First do no Harm"
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2019, 12:00:03 PM »
Joe,

I want to thank you for your advice and support to everyone here.  It is appreciated, but.......

At first I wasn?t going to post anything and I have thought about this for several days.  I feel compelled to.  I am all for trying new treatments but two things really bothered me in your last posting.  It wasn?t what you said, but you were quoting the makers of this generator.

I know that nothing can give anyone a 96% cancer CURE rate.  Not for stage 4 metatastic cancer.  Nothing.  Are there people who have been cured with surgery, radiation, and chemo?  Yes, thank God, but this has not been because of any generator.  My husband has a very aggressive cancer which all of the experts from MD Anderson in Texas, have told him that he will eventually die from.  No matter what.

It hurts to see a company make an obvious false claim like that to their customers. They said they have a 98% cure rate for AIDs, too.  Trust me, they do not.

I hope you don?t take this as a criticism of you.  This is a criticism of any company who can put in writing to their customers that they can actually do that.  If my husband didn?t have cancer I?d let this slide, but I WISH it were that easy.

I do appreciate so much, all of the support that you have shown me and everybody else here.  I know you are a GOOD guy.

Thank you,

Kathy
« Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 09:55:25 AM by Kathy57 »
Diagnosed Sjogrens Aug. 1st 2014.  Plaqinil, Evoxac, Prevacid, Lexapro, Hypothyroid, Esophagel Reflux, Gastritis, Barretts Esophagus, failed sinus surgery with 3 nasal septal perforations.  (Can't see it from the outside)  Asthma, albuterol, Dulera, Nebulizer, Osteoporosis.

Joe S.

• Chakra Force
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2019, 03:50:28 AM »
Kathy, I understand your feelings on this. In 1954when the AMA could not purchase the technology from Mr Rife and his associates they lobbied congress to make the technology illegal. It is still legal and used in other parts of the world like Germany.

I have spoken with several people who have used it to cure their cancer. Typically it takes about two weeks they say. I have used it to cure C.Diff. for myself and others. MedTronics manufactures a machine for sale outside of the USA. It is a contact machine (TENS pads or hand holds). They had one at the Masonic Nursing home that I was in when I broke my leg. There is a TEDX talk that shows how the fundamental and 11th harmonic frequency kills cancer cells.

Medical doctors are not allowed to use it. My old MD, retired now, told me of his classmate that ended up with cancer. His classmate sold his practice and toured Europe with the two months that he had left to live. He ended up in an ER in Germany. He told the doctor there that there was nothing that could be done to cure him. The German doctor told him he would be cured in two weeks (Typical for most people from the reports I have heard). And he was cured in two weeks.

He purchased one of the machines and brought it back to the USA and started a new practice in Las Vegas. He had a 96% cure rate of all cancers and 98% cure rate of AIDS. After many months of these success, the ATF came in with machine guns blazing and shot up his facility. They confiscated all of his records and placed him in jail. Five years later his conviction was tossed out as all of the evidence had disappeared. But he was still no longer allowed to practice medicine.

The result was that when my old MD retired he purchased a $6000 machine for himself and one for each of his kids.

My actor friend, from the LA area had contracted skin cancer. He had surgery with radiation and chemo. the result was that the cancer metastasized through out his body. When they wand to do more chemo and radiation, he purchased his own machine for $5000. After treating himself for two weeks, there was no trace of cancer in his body.

I know you are desperate and can not belive what I am saying. I will not force you. Hulda Clark has written several books on the topic. She cultured many pathogens and then used an electronic spectrum analyzer (from HP) to find the pathogens frequency range and the frequency that would kill that pathogen. She has published these frequencies and that is what I have used. I used my sheep frequency analyzer to do that with my own body when I had an infection. I learned that from an electronic standpoint they display as a parasitic series resonate circuit. The peak dip is the kill frequency. I do wish that I had a more accurate Spectrum Analyzer but it is out of my price range.

Most people that produce these devices will answer your questions when you email them. I chose the device I have as I could start at a low entry point and add on as I have more money. We will be getting a new computer for my wife soon and then her old computer will be dedicated to this use. I hope that we can afford a tube device to help us with diabetes. That program is very long and it is hard to use the hand holds for that length of time. When I have, my sugars have returned to normal before climbing over a couple of days.

You can PM me with your email address and I will give you an electronic copy of Hulda Clark's book. As with anything medical, a correct diagnosis is the difference between healing and not healing. There are Chiropractors that use these devices in their practice. My wife is seeing one with a Tube machine that is treating her for neuropathy.

My website does not have the kill frequencies on it as most of those are above the audio range. The audio frequencies do work. I made 30 second tones that you can loop for the 5 minute duration. Play each tone in sequence according to the listing. I recommend the toneations as there is more hospital case studies with those.

The website charges nothing and has no advertising. http://www.chakraforce.com/Tonations.html
Check to see if you can find what your husband has. Do not stop his normal medical treatment. This is complementary alternative medicine and should not have any negative effects. The theories and uses of sound for healing date back at least 5000 years for the records that I have been able to check.
When creating the website, the girl friend of the person helping me with the program had a softball sized cyst in her. She had three days before surgery. She played the tones continuously for those three days and when she got in the ultrasound showed the cyst was gone.

My friend Doug had a stroke. They did not think he would survive. He had the speakers for his stereo placed under his bed and played the stroke tones. He did not tell me how long but he got up and was showing no signs of the stroke a year later.

Kathy57

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2019, 08:51:00 AM »
Joe,

Hulda Clark died from blood and bone cancer.  Apparently, she could not even cure herself. 

Her claims and devices have been dismissed by the US Federal Trade commission and Food and Drug Administration.  Complimentary and Alternative Medicine or CAM, have called her methods scientifically unfounded, bizarre, and fraudulent.

Sorry, but I think you have been hoodwinked.  I?d like to warn you not to drink the Kool aid, but clearly it is too late.

I am a registered nurse, Joe - RN, BSN, CSN, RNC.  I could not even bring myself to read your complete post.  If you want to believe this, then fine, but no one here should do another harm.  These claims are potentially harmful to others.

No Joe, but I will not be buying any of these devices anytime soon and you should save your money.

Kathy
« Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 09:46:08 AM by Kathy57 »
Diagnosed Sjogrens Aug. 1st 2014.  Plaqinil, Evoxac, Prevacid, Lexapro, Hypothyroid, Esophagel Reflux, Gastritis, Barretts Esophagus, failed sinus surgery with 3 nasal septal perforations.  (Can't see it from the outside)  Asthma, albuterol, Dulera, Nebulizer, Osteoporosis.

Joe S.

• Chakra Force
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2019, 07:44:00 PM »
She died after being held in Jail for 5 years. She was released just before her death.

Kathy57

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2019, 12:28:49 AM »
She died 2003 on June 3rd, from blood and bone cancer.

You say she was in jail for five years.  Hmmmmmm, well I can think of lots of reasons why she may have ended up there.

Kathy

Linda196

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2019, 03:42:40 AM »
**NOTICE** if this thread continues on the discussion of a deceased person (whose story may or may not be contributory to the original premise) and not of potential, alternative, or mainstream therapies, it will be locked or removed pending staff discussion.
Please check out our home page at http://www.sjogrensworld.org/index.html {{INCLUDES A LINK TO AMAZON SHOPPING!!}}
; and live chat at https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.dal.net/#SjogrensWorld