Author Topic: My Vacation  (Read 76 times)

lighthouse33

My Vacation
« on: April 06, 2019, 03:29:37 PM »
I just returned Wednesday, April 4, from a vacation to Cancun, Mexico. It was wonderful!  Very relaxing and time away from what has been stressing me at home.

In my wildest dreams I never would have thought I would do what I did there. 

I zip lined at selvatica, a place that has 13 zip lines, one zip line rollercoaster, a sinkhole, ATV's and more.

I wanted to zip line. So, I told myself you are 55 and if you are going to do it you are going to do now. Besides, this place is know to have the best zip lining in Mexico. 

I zip lined all the lines and the roller coaster and had a blast! 

At Coba, I zip lined twice, canooed, propelled down into a sinkhole and swam; and there was a ceremony held by a shaman. 
And, in Cancun, I swam with the dolphins. 

It was just what I needed.  The Wellness Spa and Resort was fabulous.

Now, that I'm home, I am sleeping a lot and feeling as though I am beginning to have a flare.
Female
Primary Sjogren's, polyneuropathy, endomitriosis, dietary fructose intolerance
Plaquenil, Lyrica, Tramadal, Omeprazole, Fortical, fish oil, flaxseed oil, benefiber, centrum chewable mulitviitamin, caltrate chewable 600 D+minerals, WSN Nerve Support Formula, Align, Biotene Products

irish

• Global Moderator
Re: My Vacation
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2019, 09:22:44 PM »
Boy, after all you have been through these last years you really "tore it up" didn't you. So glad you had all that fun. Your endorphins must have been in the clouds. Take care. Bet you will do something like this again now that you had a taste of it. Irish

Carolina

• —if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne R.
Re: My Vacation
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2019, 05:57:28 AM »
Dearest Lighthouse,

AMAZING!  I've read your posts for 9  years, and know you have been through so much.  I wouldn't have imagined that you would do zip lining!  And a roller coaster.  Or even a vacation like this.

It is wonderful that you are giving yourself these wonderful experiences. 

And we do sometimes react to travel and adventures with a flare, sad to say.  But it was worth it, wasn't it?

Love, Elaine.
Female-Elaine,76-CVID-pSJS-IC-PN-CAD-Osteoarthritis-COPD-SFN-Knee/Shoulder Degeneration-SIBO-Intertrigo-Act.Purpura-Anemia-Copper Def-Raynaud's-Meniere's-Hiatal Hernia-Achalasia-IVIG Gamunex-Medrol-Gabapentin-Atenolol-Pilocarpine-LDN-Nasonex-Lipitor-Estrogel-B-12-Iron-D-Mannose-NAC-Co-Q10-D3-Omega 3