Author Topic: Facial rash  (Read 1329 times)

Carebear

Re: Facial rash
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2019, 03:57:46 PM »
Hi Deb,

Mine often feels very dry and a weird kind of tightness.  I find that using gentle cleansers and moisturizers helps.  Don't use anything abrasive either.  Good luck on feeling better.
Sjogren's syndrome, RA,  Raynaud's phenomenon, Celiac Disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Grave's Disease, Fibromyalgia, Osteoarthritis, Osteopenia, Cervical Stenosis

sixty

« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2019, 11:46:54 PM »
Also remember alcohol is a big reason for rosacea breakouts.

Kris29

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2019, 06:35:55 AM »
What great info! I haven't visited the forum in a while but came here today partially to ask about rashes. I'm having rash issues too. I don't know how the weather is where you live, but here the weather just warmed up. And I spent a lot of time working on yard stuff in the last couple of weeks...I hope the cream continues to give you relief!

Deb 27

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2019, 04:19:38 PM »
Sjogirl, I suspect dairy is a trigger for me as well. There might be others, but right now, it's much better because of the meds. I go back to the Dermatologist in a few weeks. We'll see if it comes back when I quit using the area. I don't want to use an antibiotic cream indefinitely.

Thank you for all of your replies!!!
Sjogrens and RA,  Morphea (skin scleroderma), Hashimoto's, 
Nexium, synthroid, HRT, plaquenil,  Restasis, Maxi-tears supplement, L-glutathionne, CoQ10, folate, trintillex,  multi vitamin. lisinopril.

Sharon

« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2019, 02:40:01 PM »
Hi, I'd like to add to this that I would have these rashes before I found my triggers (and now avoid them).
Chemicals are a trigger such as detergents and fragrances in soaps and creams.
The sun is a trigger for me as well.
Best of luck!
Sjogren's (+ RA?) positive ANA, RNP, RNP-A, APCA salivary gland swelling, dry mouth & eyes,, eyelid swelling & redness, photosensitivity, fatigue, severe joint pain, multiple sensitivities and allergic reactions 
Orencia, Restasis, Paleo Diet, Vit. D & C, Ubiquinol 200mg, Omega 3...