Author Topic: Treating lung tissue with probiotics????  (Read 372 times)

irish

• Global Moderator
Treating lung tissue with probiotics????
« on: March 23, 2019, 10:59:27 PM »
I am having the colon issues related to bile acid malabsorption/diarrhea and I had decided to take a higher dose probiotic on a daily basis as this has been mentioned to help with infection in the ileum that can occur with these conditions. After close to 2 weeks of the probiotics it seems like the mucus issues in my lung may be less. I am not sure. Anyway, I did a search and found that probiotics are used for lung and colon issues. Health issues and treat meant never cease to amaze me. Irish

Joe S.

• Fibro, Sjs, RA, CNS, Diabetes, TIA's, ADHD, ptsd
    • Chakra Force
Re: Treating lung tissue with probiotics????
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2019, 02:26:05 AM »
(((Hugs))) I hope that you get better.
bkn C4 & C5, herniation's 7 n, 5 t, 4 l, Nerve Damage
Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Pantoprazole, Metformin, Furosemide, Glimepiride,
Centrum Silver, Cinnamon, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Inositol, D3, ALA, ALC, Aleve, cistanche
Reiki, reflexology, meditation, electro-herbalism

bluegardenia

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2019, 04:23:09 PM »
which probiotic are you taking?
60,primary sjs, diverticulosis,ibs,atrioventricular blocks 2 degree first type, acid reflux.
omeoprazole, vit c, flack seed, omega 3, b complex, nac,systane ultra, pineapple seeds

irish

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2019, 11:10:58 AM »
Im taking one by Spring Valley called Women's Probiotic found at Walmart. It has one Billion active cultures and has 8 different types and a little cranberry extract. I did a lot of research on probiotics and this one seemed to have most of the lactobacillus that was recommended for different issues. So far I am happy with it. I am always concerned that I might get too many of them and get diarrhea from the probiotics. I try to do things slow to start and see how things go. May just keep at this dose and this type. Good luck. Irish

bluegardenia

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2019, 04:11:00 PM »
thanks irish
60,primary sjs, diverticulosis,ibs,atrioventricular blocks 2 degree first type, acid reflux.
omeoprazole, vit c, flack seed, omega 3, b complex, nac,systane ultra, pineapple seeds