Author Topic: Where to start.  (Read 58 times)

DeadGirl75

• Dark Moon Series
Where to start.
« on: October 08, 2018, 04:55:57 PM »
So, it's been a while since I've posted. I've started breaking out in hives that eventually blister. Not all blister but they are leaving dark marks. A friend thinks it's Mast Cell Activation Syndrome. It sucks. I don't see the rheumy until November. But I also have to have neck surgery. I have to have a disk removed. The numbness and pain I was feeling is due to that.

I haven't found any rhyme or reason that I'm breaking out in hives, just that it's not new and it's getting worse. Anyone else have this? TIA!
~Shelly

Don't look to the past, there's nothing new there for you.

irish

• Global Moderator
Re: Where to start.
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2018, 06:31:03 PM »
The dark spots may be of significance so make how to show the docs. Also, I had a spinal fusion last Nov. in C
4C5. I had the disk removed and a cadaver disk replaced it. Also have a titanium plate and 4 screw in my neck. It wasn't the worst surgery that I have had but recovery takes time. Good luck. Irish

DeadGirl75

• Dark Moon Series
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2018, 10:47:23 PM »
Thanks Irish.

I've filled out SSI for my Sjogren's, anxiety, and arthritis.  I wish I could show you the MRI of my neck. My C3, 4 and 5 are whack. But 4 is the worst and they're taking it out and putting in a spacer and using titanium screws that hold it in place. I'm a bit terrified to have someone rummaging around in my neck. But I can't handle the pain.
~Shelly

Don't look to the past, there's nothing new there for you.

Carolina

• —if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne R.
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2018, 05:50:55 AM »
Dear Shelly,

I have similar degeneration of my neck.

I know Irish had similar surgery, and found relief.

I keep wishing for relief, haven't scheduled surgery......chicken I guess!

Here an idea for your blisters:

https://www.merckmanuals.com/home/skin-disorders/blistering-diseases/dermatitis-herpetiformis

Hope life improves for you!

Regards, Elaine
Female-76-CVID-pSJS-IC-PN-CAD-Osteoarthritis-COPD-SFN-IBS-Knee/Shoulder Degeneration-SIBO, Intertrigo,Act.Purpura-Anemia-Copper Def-Raynaud's-Meniere's-Hiatal Hernia-Achalasia-IVIG Gamunex-Medrol-Gabapentin-Atenolol-Pilocarpine-LDN-Nasonex-Lipitor-Estrogel-B-12-Iron-D-Mannose-NAC-Co-Q10-D3-FishOil