Author Topic: CBD Oil  (Read 1773 times)

SjoDry

• "When you are battling with a gorilla, you don't g
    • Sjodry and Parched
CBD Oil
« on: January 30, 2018, 09:32:26 AM »
Sjoggiemates,

For those of you who may be interested in learning about or trying CBD Oil, here is a site that does a thorough review of vetted companies, scams, and also has companies who have sample packages for purchase. They also list coupon codes for discounts. Coincidentally, I watched a show on tv called Medical Marijuana on AWE this weekend..it was only dealing with CBD oil and not medical marijuana.

https://www.cbdoilusers.com/cbd-oil-reviews/

It sounds like it is different for everyone. What may work for one person, may not for another. Or what gives one person energy, may be slightly sedating or help someone else sleep. I bought the Bluebird sample pack and the Green Roads Gummy Frogs. Have noticed that the BB makes me feel very calm. The frogs work very well for me. I bought the 100 mg package of 4 frogs. I half the frogs and eat one half in the a.m. and take a dropper of the CBD oil that helps with sleep in the evening. I am sleeping well. My pain level has not changed much yet..but all of the folks on this CBD Oil Users group advise starting very small & working one's way up in dose. Even if I only sleep better and wake up less in pain, that I will call it a win :-)

Take care.
SjoDry
Sjodry
http://sjodry.wordpress.com/

Female 55 y/o; SJS Primary; CVID; Autonomic Neuropathy: Chronic Digestive/G.I. issues; Leukopenia;Tachycardia; Bronchiectasis; High Blood Pres; R.A.;Chronic Pain; Sub~Q IVIG infusions~Hizentra; Plaquenil; Restasis; Gapapentin; Breathing/nebulizer meds; Pain meds;

Joe S.

• Fibro, Sjs, RA, CNS, Diabetes, TIA's, ADHD, ptsd
    • Chakra Force
Re: CBD Oil
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2018, 03:10:37 AM »
Thank you for the site. I did book mark it.
bkn C4 & C5, herniation's 7 n, 5 t, 4 l, Nerve Damage
Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Pantoprazole, Metformin, Furosemide, Glimepiride,
Centrum Silver, Cinnamon, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Inositol, D3, ALA, ALC, Aleve, cistanche
Reiki, reflexology, meditation, electro-herbalism

CMNK12

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2018, 10:18:56 AM »
I know this is an old thread, but here goes.....

Are you still using CBD oil? How is that going for you. I’m curious about it and would like a reputable seller. Thanks in advance.

Joe S.

• Fibro, Sjs, RA, CNS, Diabetes, TIA's, ADHD, ptsd
    • Chakra Force
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2018, 05:38:38 PM »
I still take 15 units twice a day. Without it my pain levels are substantially higher. as with any pain medication, what works for one person may not work for another.
bkn C4 & C5, herniation's 7 n, 5 t, 4 l, Nerve Damage
Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Pantoprazole, Metformin, Furosemide, Glimepiride,
Centrum Silver, Cinnamon, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Inositol, D3, ALA, ALC, Aleve, cistanche
Reiki, reflexology, meditation, electro-herbalism