Author Topic: Acute Sinusitis  (Read 1491 times)

irish

• Global Moderator
Re: Acute Sinusitis
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2017, 10:52:22 PM »
A tent could be an option in an emergency, (haha) but if you are like me you would almost die cause no matter how well tents are taken care of they always smell of mold. Good luck. Irish

gurs

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2017, 04:08:49 AM »
Ha Ha Irish..my thoughts exactly. My family always teases me I should live in a bubble...if I felt better, I would do it!!

I think because of our Low T-cells, all the other disorders, we cant win. Cant even take an antihistamine either.

52 years old.Primary SS, Lupus, Raynauds, POTS, Hormone issues from Hyster-menopause, systemic candida,osteoporosis,Gastroparesis, chronic neuropathy, migraines, sinus/dental issues. selective immune def/low t-cells.
Prednisone & medrol , plaquenil, diflucan, bio-estrogen creams,many supplements

Nomad

« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2017, 12:11:06 PM »
My worst period of time was when we were in a condo. We got a top notch air purifier and went overboard on the cleaning and dusting and it helped. We also aired it out periodically by opening the windows (now and then). I think it helped a little.

But for me, my biggest help is the Oil of Oregano.
SLE, Sj.  Syndrome, IC, Atypical Trigeminal Neuralgia, ITP (low platelets)... Various meds and lots of vitamins. Trying to eat healthy; seems to help a little.